Hey Muffster!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: Hey Muffster!
Happy birthday!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
14-01-2013, 05:45 PM
(14-01-2013 04:25 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I just turned 71 without copping a stray bullet, or cardiac arrest, let alone burning in Hell as you would have liked!
Sorry to disappoint you!
That said, I have been looking at transgender issues, and have mellowed in my previous views somewhat.
Death wishes and torture of our adversaries don't really get any of us very far.
Without oppositional views we simply have anarchy.

No ill wishes, I am not a hating person, I simply reserve the rights to express an opinion, and the rights to only change it when I feel comfortable. 'Wrongness' and 'rightness' are rarely clear cut and usually simply create confusion.
Without oppositional views we only have spontaneous societal order with no rulers?

I would argue that without rulers we would have anarchy and without oppositional views everyone would view things the same.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2013, 05:45 PM
(14-01-2013 08:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome back, chief. And happy 71st.

:party:
Thanks young fellow, and always remember, you can change your mind any time, and even go back to old view points, again and again and again....................................
Huh
14-01-2013, 05:49 PM
(14-01-2013 05:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 08:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome back, chief. And happy 71st.

:party:
Thanks young fellow, and always remember, you can change your mind any time, and even go back to old view points, again and again and again....................................
Huh

I think you are perhaps the only one here who could refer to me as 'young'. There should be a special 'father of the House' kinda status for that.

What if you change your mind about the desire / ability to change your mind?

Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-01-2013, 05:53 PM
(14-01-2013 05:45 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 04:25 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I just turned 71 without copping a stray bullet, or cardiac arrest, let alone burning in Hell as you would have liked!
Sorry to disappoint you!
That said, I have been looking at transgender issues, and have mellowed in my previous views somewhat.
Death wishes and torture of our adversaries don't really get any of us very far.
Without oppositional views we simply have anarchy.

No ill wishes, I am not a hating person, I simply reserve the rights to express an opinion, and the rights to only change it when I feel comfortable. 'Wrongness' and 'rightness' are rarely clear cut and usually simply create confusion.
Without oppositional views we only have spontaneous societal order with no rulers?

I would argue that without rulers we would have anarchy and without oppositional views everyone would view things the same.
I think it is good,but very difficult, if we can all follow our dreams, without impinging on those of others, while still creating a reasonable world for all....... Unsure
14-01-2013, 05:54 PM
(14-01-2013 08:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

What the fuck is a blue room?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
14-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Happy Birthday, Mr Woofus Grandus!

Have a great day Smile

[Image: celebration-balloons_zps9e803dc0.jpg]

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
14-01-2013, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 07:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
Happy Birthday, Woofmeister!

(14-01-2013 08:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  We're an abomination, no two ways about it.

Sinister even.

The best thing about being left-handed is knowing I wipe my ass with my right hand whenever I'm greeting someone with a handshake. Evil_monster

The worst thing is I always wanted to play catcher in baseball as a boy and the whole goddam game is rigged against me. Weeping

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-01-2013, 06:38 PM
(14-01-2013 05:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 05:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Thanks young fellow, and always remember, you can change your mind any time, and even go back to old view points, again and again and again.................................
(14-01-2013 05:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I think you are perhaps the only one here who could refer to me as 'young'. There should be a special 'father of the House' kinda status for that.

What if you change your mind about the desire / ability to change your mind?

Consider
Hmmm! Good question could be when senility sets in???
At such time I don't really see how the phenomenon could be explained to others.
Question on notice! Blink
14-01-2013, 06:49 PM
(14-01-2013 06:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Happy Birthday, Woofmeister!

(14-01-2013 08:25 AM)Vera Wrote:  We're an abomination, no two ways about it.

Sinister even. Evil_monster
Thanks G.M. That hand trolly will keep you from becoming too abominable. Tongue