Hey Y'all!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Hey Y'all!
Welcome.

We've got a few Southerners around (me being one of them).

I used to live in MS for a little while (Clinton) before I moved back home to LA (BR).

Ferdy is from AL.

So, just in this thread, you've got a neighbor on your left and right.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-08-2013, 04:06 PM
(14-08-2013 01:01 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Don't flirt with him, he's fat. Big Grin

Don't flirt with me, you'll make Ferdy cry. She still hasn't accepted that I'm way outta her league. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Stupid rednecks Dodgy

14-08-2013, 08:55 PM
(14-08-2013 04:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Stupid rednecks Dodgy

YOU'RE FROM TENNESSEE
14-08-2013, 09:04 PM
(14-08-2013 08:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 04:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Stupid rednecks Dodgy

YOU'RE FROM TENNESSEE

Precisely, I'm a hillbilly you dumb fucking redneck.

14-08-2013, 09:13 PM
(14-08-2013 09:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 08:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  YOU'RE FROM TENNESSEE

Precisely, I'm a hillbilly you dumb fucking redneck.

But I'm pale. Sad
14-08-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm definitely liking it here already. It's nice to have a place where people aren't constantly bashing my lack of faith. Though none of them know what they're doing because I've gotten really good at pretending to be Christian. And I wouldn't consider myself a redneck though the rest of the country might. I love the South, though, for a multitude of reasons with my only qualms being how religious and conservative it is. Especially Mississippi. I'm not planning on staying in Mississippi all my life for that reason, but I do hope the remain in the South. Maybe Atlanta or one of the cities in Texas. Somewhere that can hopefully be a bit more open-minded. Thanks for being so nice and welcoming. I've really been needing a place like this. Not being able to be who I really am around anyone has been killing me, and it's nice to finally be able to be honest about who I am.
14-08-2013, 09:20 PM
(14-08-2013 09:18 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  I'm definitely liking it here already. It's nice to have a place where people aren't constantly bashing my lack of faith. Though none of them know what they're doing because I've gotten really good at pretending to be Christian. And I wouldn't consider myself a redneck though the rest of the country might. I love the South, though, for a multitude of reasons with my only qualms being how religious and conservative it is. Especially Mississippi. I'm not planning on staying in Mississippi all my life for that reason, but I do hope the remain in the South. Maybe Atlanta or one of the cities in Texas. Somewhere that can hopefully be a bit more open-minded. Thanks for being so nice and welcoming. I've really been needing a place like this. Not being able to be who I really am around anyone has been killing me, and it's nice to finally be able to be honest about who I am.

Hug Heart
14-08-2013, 09:24 PM
[Image: 37433369.jpg]

welcome!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Welcome to TTH ! I liked read your introduction because you wrote these things with a manner that I can't define.