Hey boy!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Hey boy!
To Earmuffs for repping me, not my husband for no sane reason.

If someone painted eyes on your but and stuck a dildo up your cake hole you could have a good suck and not waste peoples time here!
Probably look more pleasant too!
Find all posts by this user
08-01-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: Hey boy!
...I don't know. I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't who you say you are.

Same writing style (line breaks, cadence, etc) as your "husband", same over all persona and attitude in regards to posts as your "husband", same weird obsession over rep and Muffs as your "husband", and appeared out of no where when your "husband" got a month ban... sorry. Just not buying it. Not buying that you're anyone else but Mr. Woof's sock.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 10 users Like kingschosen's post
08-01-2015, 04:19 PM
I feel the urge to take a hot shower all of a sudden.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
08-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Seriously Woofs? You are going to suicide by cop after all this time? Take your month off let things chill and then come back don't be stupid like this.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-01-2015, 04:32 PM
(08-01-2015 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...I don't know. I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't who you say you are.

Same writing style (line breaks, cadence, etc) as your "husband", same over all persona and attitude in regards to posts as your "husband", same weird obsession over rep and Muffs as your "husband", and appeared out of no where when your "husband" got a month ban... sorry. Just not buying it. Not buying that you're anyone else but Mr. Woof's sock.

Well what does the ever popular Queens Choice have to say?
Don't you think we shared stuff, same as you and your spouse?
Wan't me to set up a new a/c; buy a new computer perhaps?
You fucking Muffs perhaps, or just phone sex/
Iv'e got a job to go to!
08-01-2015, 04:35 PM
(08-01-2015 04:32 PM)Madam Woof Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...I don't know. I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't who you say you are.

Well what does the ever popular Queens Choice have to say?
Don't you think we shared stuff, same as you and your spouse?
Wan't me to set up a new a/c; buy a new computer perhaps?
You fucking Muffs perhaps, or just phone sex/
Iv'e got a job to go to!

Probability of sock puppet is 0.9 and rising.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2015, 04:37 PM
(08-01-2015 04:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Seriously Woofs? You are going to suicide by cop after all this time? Take your month off let things chill and then come back don't be stupid like this.

Is it the case then that husband/wives must utilize completely separate accounts?
Willy seems to be right about you people, I thought he was exaggerating at times.
08-01-2015, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 04:55 PM by Madam Woof.)

I made no untoward reference to my husband at all, till your man in the states made his remarks on my sheet. Get your facts right darling! I commented today on three totally unrelated issues, the rest in your intro section. Unlike my husband, who is retired, I have no recreational needs to pursue in a place like this anyway.
As for your 'hand writing expertise' , well that's really too droll for words.

Care to point out, where in my three initial posts I in any way supported Mr Woof?
08-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Who the fuck is woof?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
08-01-2015, 05:00 PM
(08-01-2015 04:45 PM)Madam Woof Wrote:  

I made no untoward reference to my husband at all, till your man in the states made his remarks on my sheet. Get your facts right darling! I commented today on three totally unrelated issues, the rest in your intro section. Unlike my husband, who is retired, I have no recreational needs to pursue in a place like this anyway.
As for your 'hand writing expertise' , well that's really too droll for words.

What possible reason would you have to refer to muffs as a "man in the states"? Where he lives has nothing to do with any of this.
Unless you were trying to pretend you don't know where he lives as a misdirection.
Very lame.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
Thread Closed