Hey boy!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Hey boy!
So much for the month-long ban, Woof just had a gender-change.

And the hormones are really bringing out the true assholery.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Obvious cum-sock account is obvious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2015, 05:13 PM
You know, when did woof even mention he had a wife? I have only been here for nearly a year but has he mentioned it to any of you?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-01-2015, 05:13 PM
(08-01-2015 05:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know, when did woof even mention he had a wife? I have only been here for nearly a year but has he mentioned it to any of you?

DLJ actually mentioned the existed of a Mrs. Woof.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Sure he's mentioned a wife. Don't ask me where, but he mentioned doing things with her.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-01-2015, 05:20 PM
(08-01-2015 05:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sure he's mentioned a wife. Don't ask me where, but he mentioned doing things with her.

Has come up a few times here and there. This obviously isn't her but yeah one exists.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-01-2015, 05:23 PM
(08-01-2015 04:37 PM)Madam Woof Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Seriously Woofs? You are going to suicide by cop after all this time? Take your month off let things chill and then come back don't be stupid like this.

Is it the case then that husband/wives must utilize completely separate accounts?
Willy seems to be right about you people, I thought he was exaggerating at times.

When one of those people was banned for one month (which by the way Stark didn't have to do, he was being generous), I'd say yeah.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-01-2015, 05:26 PM
(08-01-2015 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 05:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know, when did woof even mention he had a wife? I have only been here for nearly a year but has he mentioned it to any of you?

DLJ actually mentioned the existed of a Mrs. Woof.

Alright next question, why does she act like woof? Is it a compatibility thing, or is it a woof sock. If the latter for shame man, it is not a permaban. Why not sit and think about what you done and fix your mistakes. That's what I did when I got negative reps anyway.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Popcorn

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
08-01-2015, 05:30 PM
(08-01-2015 05:28 PM)Free Wrote:  Popcorn

[Image: smiley-eatdrink014.gif]

In case you need something to wash that popcorn down...I'll share if you will. Tongue

Thread Closed