Hey everybody! -Dr. Riviera

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-07-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Hey everybody! -Dr. Riviera
Nice! I forgot Geddy Lee did the vocals for this, eh?

[Image: its-a-jelly1.jpeg?w=479]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Yep! *ding ding ding ding ding!*
09-07-2012, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 03:24 PM by Stark Raving.)
I ain't hidin sister! Shit, ya know, I actually had the bob and Doug record. As in vinyl.

And for the record, over the past two plus years, the admin for this forum have been either Lucradis, or myself. And we're both Canucks.

That's right folks. Canada is taking over. We're just doing it our way. Quietly and politely. That's why no one has noticed yet. Soon, Canada will rule the world. (sorry earmuffs, I know you were next in line to rule the world, but don't worry. We'll save you a seat at the head table)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-07-2012, 02:43 PM
(09-07-2012 02:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I ain't hidin brother! Shit, ya know, I actually had the bob and Doug record. As in vinyl.

And for the record, over the past two plus years, the admin for this forum have been either Lucradis, or myself. And we're both Canucks.

That's right folks. Canada is taking over. We're just doing it our way. Quietly and politely. That's why no one has noticed yet. Soon, Canada will rule the world. (sorry earmuffs, I know you were next in line to rule the world, but don't worry. We'll save you a seat at the head table)

Will we be issued hockey sticks too once your rule is complete? Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-07-2012, 02:47 PM
(09-07-2012 02:43 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(09-07-2012 02:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I ain't hidin brother! Shit, ya know, I actually had the bob and Doug record. As in vinyl.

Will we be issued hockey sticks too once your rule is complete? Smile
Only if you want em. We're pretty easy going, so the plan is people won't have to do shit they don't wanna do. But for anyone who wants to play hockey.....fuck ya! Free sticks for all!!

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Free sticks if you know how to fake Canadian Tire money!
09-07-2012, 03:27 PM
Is it me, or does that shit pile up like luggage? Last year I bought a goddam barbecue with it! Some in the truck, some stuffed in my wallet, a bunch in a kitchen drawer.......adds up quick.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
09-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Hahaha - I remember my dad's tickle trunk on wheels (family van with his tools in the back) littered with it. One could never get proper foot purchase, since the papers were strewn all across the floor. When he hit the brakes hard you had to be ready!
09-07-2012, 04:00 PM
(09-07-2012 03:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Hahaha - I remember my dad's tickle trunk on wheels (family van with his tools in the back) littered with it. One could never get proper foot purchase, since the papers were strewn all across the floor. When he hit the brakes hard you had to be ready!
Uh...I have a tickle trunk, but the court injunction says I can't take it out in public anymore.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Just invite everyone to your house. Easily subverted injunction.