Hey, everyone!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2017, 05:54 PM
Hey, everyone!
I'm Drew, and as my Twitter bio says, I'm an atheist activist, science advocate, and youtuber. I run the youtube channel Genetically Modified Skeptic and am the social media administrator for Freethinkers of Fort Worth (TX). I've probably listened to every TTA podcast at least once and want to be a part of the conversation. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GMSkeptic's post
06-05-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: Hey, everyone!
(06-05-2017 05:54 PM)GMSkeptic Wrote:  I'm Drew, and as my Twitter bio says, I'm an atheist activist, science advocate, and youtuber. I run the youtube channel Genetically Modified Skeptic and am the social media administrator for Freethinkers of Fort Worth (TX). I've probably listened to every TTA podcast at least once and want to be a part of the conversation. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Welcome! Pull up a chair and chime right in!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Welcome!
06-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Looking forward to having you on-board.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Greetings!
06-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Welcome. It's awesome you are so committed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the forum

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
07-05-2017, 04:24 PM
G'day mate, and welcome to the forum. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
07-05-2017, 04:51 PM
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí