Hey "freethinkers". Should the U.S. use force against Syria?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2013, 05:10 AM
RE: Hey "freethinkers". Should the U.S. use force against Syria?
As long as there isn't an Oilshake for United States of 'Muerica to consume, they won't do anything. The U.S never act like the world police unless they got a secondary goal.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2013, 10:26 AM
And don't forget we have to consider what's best for Israel because Jesus. And like 90+% of the internet, I'll make my decision with very little, if any information.
29-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Nah, it's just a civil war.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-04-2013, 06:28 PM
If the opposition was just plain ole family fold fighting for freedom I'd say yes. Unfortunately the Muslim Brotherhood has a stranglehold on the rebel forces. So fuck em.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
29-04-2013, 08:00 PM
We should bomb the fuck out of them. But instead of using smart bombs, we should do like Bill Hicks said and bomb them with smart-fruit Big Grin
"hey that guy needs a banana" shhhhOOOM Blink Banana_zorro

04-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Re: Hey "freethinkers". Should the U.S. use force against Syria?
What right does the US or UN (IAEA) have to regulate the amount of uranium a sovereign nation is permitted to enrich for energy or weapons? Israel just launched the 2nd offensive against Syria within 4months, nothing will be done to impede any future attacks either.
04-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Re: Hey "freethinkers". Should the U.S. use force against Syria?
Aka "
special interests" lol
04-05-2013, 10:49 PM
(04-05-2013 10:30 PM)blad3runn3r Wrote:  What right does the US or UN (IAEA) have to regulate the amount of uranium a sovereign nation is permitted to enrich for energy or weapons? Israel just launched the 2nd offensive against Syria within 4months, nothing will be done to impede any future attacks either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_t...ar_Weapons

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-05-2013, 10:20 PM
If we don't go in - they say that we aren't doing what we should, that we have an obligation to get in there because we're so powerful.

If we do go in - they say that we're trying to be the world police, and we should mind our own business.

So, non-USA peoples, what, in your opinion, should we do?

From my perspective - I don't want to see people murdered or hurt, especially if I could do something to help.

My Blog
11-05-2013, 10:53 PM
(11-05-2013 10:20 PM)dreamingfifi Wrote:  If we don't go in - they say that we aren't doing what we should, that we have an obligation to get in there because we're so powerful.

If we do go in - they say that we're trying to be the world police, and we should mind our own business.

So, non-USA peoples, what, in your opinion, should we do?

From my perspective - I don't want to see people murdered or hurt, especially if I could do something to help.

Until the UN decides that Syria is its business and that they must have the Security Council get involved, the entire world should let them short their shit out for them selves.

If the U.N. did get involved, they should hand the job of Peacekeeping to a local nation, as opposed to a foreign power.

As for that bit about the U.S. trying to be the world police... It kinda is; It is a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council, and contributes a significant portion of the U.N's peace keeping forces and military forces, it's not alone of course, but it is a significant power for that role.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.