Hey guys ... Who's still around? :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2015, 04:04 AM
Hey guys ... Who's still around? :)
Well I haven't logged in for a loooong time! Who's still around from the people I used to chat to? Smile ... Anyway, hello to old friends and I look forward to speaking to some new peeps! Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
13-09-2015, 04:11 AM
RE: Hey guys ... Who's still around? :)
(13-09-2015 04:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Well I haven't logged in for a loooong time! Who's still around from the people I used to chat to? Smile ... Anyway, hello to old friends and I look forward to speaking to some new peeps! Smile

Yabut, who are you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
13-09-2015, 04:31 AM
(13-09-2015 04:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 04:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Well I haven't logged in for a loooong time! Who's still around from the people I used to chat to? Smile ... Anyway, hello to old friends and I look forward to speaking to some new peeps! Smile

Yabut, who are you?

I am Spa ... oh, that's been done Smile

13-09-2015, 04:33 AM
Hi Monster,

Good to see you back here, how have you been?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-09-2015, 04:51 AM
Well i'm here but I haven't the foggiest who you are...So what's up?

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
13-09-2015, 04:53 AM
(13-09-2015 04:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hi Monster,

Hey Anj! Smile ... very well thank you. It's been a good year, Kayleigh and I have moved house, my business has grown and I have moved premises and we have added Bolo the Akita to our little family! How's things with you? Smile

13-09-2015, 04:56 AM
(13-09-2015 04:51 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  Well i'm here but I haven't the foggiest who you are...So what's up?

Nice to meet you mate! I'm Andy, a chap from the UK. I used to get on here a lot a year or so ago, things irl got fairly hectic then I just took my time to get back to any online shenanigans Smile

13-09-2015, 04:58 AM
(13-09-2015 04:53 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 04:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Hi Monster,

Hey Anj! Smile ... very well thank you. It's been a good year, Kayleigh and I have moved house, my business has grown and I have moved premises and we have added Bolo the Akita to our little family! How's things with you? Smile

Good...except my job sucks - do you need a bookkeeper? Tongue

Hanging in there and waiting for fall weather.

You will find a lot of familiar faces around here and lots of new ones.

Welcome back!

We will need pics of the new pup.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-09-2015, 05:07 AM
Very cool. I'm Noah and i'm a college kid from the US of A. Well I'm glad you got your life all sorted out so you can get back to what's really important: the internet. Haha jk jk, good to see ya anyway.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
13-09-2015, 05:41 AM

Angel

Hey welcome back! Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post