Hey guys ... Who's still around? :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Hey guys ... Who's still around? :)
(13-09-2015 10:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(13-09-2015 10:09 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What'd you do with them?

Kind of scared to ask what answer you were expecting with that question lol

It's a musician thing. Don't worry yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 01:40 AM
(13-09-2015 04:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Well I haven't logged in for a loooong time! Who's still around from the people I used to chat to? Smile ... Anyway, hello to old friends and I look forward to speaking to some new peeps! Smile

Welcome back Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Also, for Riffy --

Telecaster goodness and quintuplets for the win!

Not to mention JPJ's jazzy walkdowns.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 04:35 AM by Monster_Riffs.)
This thread is taking on a life of its own. I'd almost forgotten how cool it is here! Thump, you sir are a rock animal! May the Gods of metal bless you with thunderbolts in your shredding hand and steadiness in your whisky hand!

There have been some great offerings on here, not one song I don't like! (Girly, yours was unique, you are a fucking legend)

However,
It appears my return was not a moment too soon!... Some of you are confusing Monster Riffage...

For example:-

With Demon Lickage!

By the way Banjo, or anyone for that matter, it's cool to post whatever you like in this thread. It's just me saying hello again. Besides, we might have something in common. I worked stage LX for Sunderland Empire Theatre and I have worked in Newcastle and Gateshead as crew in the O2 academy, Newcastle City Hall, The Arena and The Sage. I have also rubbed shoulders with some legends Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
14-09-2015, 04:42 AM
(14-09-2015 04:23 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  This thread is taking on a life of its own. I'd almost forgotten how cool it is here! Thump, you sir are a rock animal! May the Gods of metal bless you with thunderbolts in your shredding hand and steadiness in your whisky hand!

There have been some great offerings on here, not one song I don't like! (Girly, yours was unique, you are a fucking legend)

However,
It appears my return was not a moment too soon!... Some of you are confusing Monster Riffage...

For example:-

With Demon Lickage!

By the way Banjo, or anyone for that matter, it's cool to post whatever you like in this thread. It's just me saying hello again. Besides, we might have something in common. I worked stage LX for Sunderland Empire Theatre and I have worked in Newcastle and Gateshead as crew in the O2 academy, Newcastle City Hall, The Arena and The Sage. I have also rubbed shoulders with some legends Smile

In that case. A mate of mine was up for the acadaca did recently but they decided to go with Chris Slade. I was so hoping.... He deserves it. He's been slogging away in this business for years. Geez I recall him working at Billy Hydes!

The years pass quickly. In the blink of an eye...

Cheers MR!

If you like Vai check out three of my students covering him.

he drummer has been with me 8 years. All kids, drums 13, gtr 14, bass 17 I think.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-09-2015, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 05:11 AM by Monster_Riffs.)
Very cool

14-09-2015, 05:02 AM
(14-09-2015 04:23 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  By the way Banjo, or anyone for that matter, it's cool to post whatever you like in this thread.

Alrighty then!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
14-09-2015, 05:07 AM
(14-09-2015 04:49 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Very cool

Thanks. Smile

Nice to meet you. But I think I remember you.... Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-09-2015, 05:12 AM
(14-09-2015 05:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 04:23 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  By the way Banjo, or anyone for that matter, it's cool to post whatever you like in this thread.

Alrighty then!

Yes mate! Hahaha

14-09-2015, 05:13 AM
(14-09-2015 05:07 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 04:49 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  Very cool

Thanks. Smile

Nice to meet you. But I think I remember you.... Consider

Likewise Smile