Hey now.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Hey now.
(01-09-2014 08:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 08:33 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Quite possibly the scariest bloody horse I've ever seen. Gasp

Blame 'Full' Tongue
He talked Animal Farm, and it inspired that Angel

Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 08:56 PM
(01-09-2014 08:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Really though, I'm wondering what the frig is going on. Seems everyone just wants to gripe and throw underhanded comments at each other. No one even seems interested in coming to an understanding about anything, it's just a bitch fest around here. Dodgy

It's because I haven't been posting as much lately isn't it? Consider

Well I'm sorry, I've been busy. But you all need to itch the sand out of your vajayjays and get over whatever it is that's crampin' yer craw. It's just the goddamned internet after all, isn't it?

They should write a fucking sitcom about the stupid shit that gets thrown around here, I'd watch it. Well, I guess I already do. It's just not that entertaining when it's people you actually have a relationship with hating on each other instead of random made up characters.

Such an enlightened bunch we have here.

Merica'.....

Rainy day mondays always get me down.

I think a lot of folks are getting agitated because some think an action needs to occur based on certain things, and don't feel like they're opinion is being considered as trustworthy or valuable, while others think the situation is under control, and don't appreciate feeling like they are under attack for doing what they think is right.

Personally, I've got no I'll will toward anyone at the moment, I just try to call stuff as I see it. I mean no offense to anyone, and I can take into consideration other positive interaction I've had with folks I've disagreed with on those threads. This keeps me from getting too worked up. I hope no one thinks I've done otherwise Confused I'm all good over here Thumbsup

Oh, and again I'm posting he following on behalf of girly. Can I just be him for the rest of today? Lol. Ground your goddamn references!!! Angry Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
01-09-2014, 09:09 PM
[Image: keep-calm-the-dude-abides.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-09-2014, 09:14 PM
(01-09-2014 09:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: keep-calm-the-dude-abides.png]

You got any more a' them good sarspallias?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
01-09-2014, 09:19 PM
(01-09-2014 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 09:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: keep-calm-the-dude-abides.png]

You got any more a' them good sarspallias?

Now this is just to set the mood a bit Sleepy dang that movie does have a great soundtrack.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-09-2014, 09:24 PM
(01-09-2014 09:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You got any more a' them good sarspallias?

Now this is just to set the mood a bit Sleepy dang that movie does have a great soundtrack.

Why'd you have to do that? Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Oooh I could keep going with the awesome songs, but I shouldn't Blush

01-09-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 10:12 PM by evenheathen.)
(01-09-2014 08:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 08:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  ... No one even seems interested in coming to an understanding about anything,

No one? Pah! See the Gay Penguins thread.

I'm too drunk for metaphor, brah. I say let the lovers love.

Edit for tomorrow's dignity.