Hey remember that one time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 10:10 AM
Rainbow Hey remember that one time
I searched a bit and couldn't find a thread similar that I could bump, so if someone beat me to it and I just couldn't find it, God have mercy on my soul.

I think this phrase is thread-worthy. Let's reminisce about forum stuff. Or just about stuff. Life stuff. Let's reminisce about good stuff and bad stuff.

Let's reminisce about stuff. Thumbsup

Remember that one time Filox and FSM_scot hated me because they thought I was a troll. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Hey remember that one time
(18-07-2013 10:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I searched a bit and couldn't find a thread similar that I could bump, so if someone beat me to it and I just couldn't find it, God have mercy on my soul.

I think this phrase is thread-worthy. Let's reminisce about forum stuff. Or just about stuff. Life stuff. Let's reminisce about good stuff and bad stuff.

Let's reminisce about stuff. Thumbsup

Remember that one time Filox and FSM_scot hated me because they thought I was a troll. Weeping

Remember that one time Egor called everyone unpatriotic and Un-american (including the people not from america)?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Remember that one time Stark talked about pot? Or the other time? Or the other? Or the other? Or the other? (I seem to have found myself in an infinite loop here...)

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 9 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
18-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Remember that one time HoC posted a picture of David Boreanaz in the bathtub?

I'm telling the Gwynnies

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 4 users Like NoahsFarce's post
18-07-2013, 11:52 AM
(18-07-2013 10:11 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Remember that one time Egor called everyone unpatriotic and Un-american (including the people not from america)?

Remember that one time Ferdy came back just as Egor went bat-shit-crazy and unregistered?
18-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Remember that one time Buddy Christ got all drunk with power and caused HoC and Erxy to leave? Well, at least that's what I think happened.

In any case, I will refer to the period of their absence... THE DARK AGES.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
18-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Remember that one time when Link made a comment that made it sound like she was pimping Erx out to people and then Stark made a joke about it, and half the forum freaked out?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Remember that one time when forum assholes lead a witch hunt against someone they didn't like and got pissy at the admins for not banning someone who didn't deserve to be banned?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
18-07-2013, 12:41 PM
(18-07-2013 12:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Remember that one time when forum assholes lead a witch hunt against someone they didn't like and got pissy at the admins for not banning someone who didn't deserve to be banned?

One time? You gotta be kidding?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-07-2013, 12:45 PM
(18-07-2013 12:41 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-07-2013 12:40 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Remember that one time when forum assholes lead a witch hunt against someone they didn't like and got pissy at the admins for not banning someone who didn't deserve to be banned?

One time? You gotta be kidding?!

Indeed. I was kidding.
But only about there being one time. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post