Hey remember that one time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: Hey remember that one time
I never knew that!! post the screencaps!!

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 12:54 PM
(23-07-2013 05:49 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey, remember that one time where Ferdy said she would marry me?

I'm waiting for you to be delivered to my doorstep, Russian mail-order bride style.

Remember that one time Hughsie's sister was on the forum? She should totally come back on.

Remember that one time Hughsie was fucking drunk on Skype?

Remember that one time Girly was drunk?

Fuck, who am I kidding.... Girly is drunk all the time.

BlushHeart

I want to Skype with a drunk hughsie! Angry

(24-07-2013 11:40 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Remember that one time a bunch of you joined a Christian forum just to play and you all got banned, and then a couple of their members came here to play and they just disappeared.

I don't think I was here for that, damnit. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-07-2013, 12:57 PM
(24-07-2013 11:40 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Remember that one time a bunch of you joined a Christian forum just to play and you all got banned, and then a couple of their members came here to play and they just disappeared.

Oh yes, forgot our little Vikings did that...THANKS GUYS Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
24-07-2013, 01:03 PM
(24-07-2013 12:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't think I was here for that, damnit. Sad

You've gotta Skype with us more if you want to be apart of stuff like that. Tongue
Atothetheist, fstratzero, and I started it on a Skype convo! Big Grin fstrat, by far, was the best out of all of us.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey remember that one time

Oh! That was fun!

Or a similar time when a bunch of people at another atheist forum got pissed at their admins and then they came here and were still arguing and then they all left again, but they stuck us with frankiej? Dodgy

Yeah that really sucked. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-07-2013, 01:18 PM
(24-07-2013 01:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 12:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't think I was here for that, damnit. Sad

You've gotta Skype with us more if you want to be apart of stuff like that. Tongue
Atothetheist, fstratzero, and I started it on a Skype convo! Big Grin fstrat, by far, was the best out of all of us.

fstratzero's a loser though. Drinking Beverage

Whenever you're in a skype call with Hughsie or Ato, get them to message me or something.
24-07-2013, 01:20 PM
(24-07-2013 01:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! That was fun!

Or a similar time when a bunch of people at another atheist forum got pissed at their admins and then they came here and were still arguing and then they all left again, but they stuck us with frankiej? Dodgy

Yeah that really sucked. Weeping

At least frankiej's cute. Would you rather have Trinidad James join the forum?

[Image: img-trinidad-james-1_162147234899.jpg_v_thumb.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
24-07-2013, 01:45 PM
(24-07-2013 01:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 01:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You've gotta Skype with us more if you want to be apart of stuff like that. Tongue

fstratzero's a loser though. Drinking Beverage

Whenever you're in a skype call with Hughsie or Ato, get them to message me or something.

Unsure How is fstratzero a loser?

I definitely will! Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-07-2013, 01:57 PM
(24-07-2013 12:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I want to Skype with a drunk hughsie! Angry

I'll get on Skype when I'm next drunk, I don't drink often though.

It's basically just me telling everyone that I love them, and that I love alcohol, whilst slurring really badly. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-07-2013, 03:32 PM
(24-07-2013 01:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Fstratzero was funny, but I think I was more original. Plus, I got banned, and then got reinstated!

Plus, I got away with racism under the guise of Heavenly Mandate.

Plus, Skype.... FUCK YEAH.

Join us for teh trolling.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.