Hey remember that one time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Hey remember that one time
Remember that time when... shit, I forgot.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2013, 05:19 PM
(24-07-2013 03:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fstratzero was funny, but I think I was more original. Plus, I got banned, and then got reinstated!

Plus, I got away with racism under the guise of Heavenly Mandate.

Plus, Skype.... FUCK YEAH.

Join us for teh trolling.

Yeah, but Fstratzero's fundamentalist persona, "AnnointedGodWarrior" got the other fundamentalists to come out of the woodwork. You simply shocked the more liberal Christians on there with your rampant "Aryan Catholicism". My account was never banned, but I shattered several people's love for me by making a publicly announced deconversion. I was like a sleepercell there for months posing as a Christian, even when you guys gave up ;D

But yeah, Ferdie should totally join us for another round. Big Grin

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-07-2013, 05:36 PM
(24-07-2013 05:19 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 03:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fstratzero was funny, but I think I was more original. Plus, I got banned, and then got reinstated!

Plus, I got away with racism under the guise of Heavenly Mandate.

Plus, Skype.... FUCK YEAH.

Join us for teh trolling.

Yeah, but Fstratzero's fundamentalist persona, "AnnointedGodWarrior" got the other fundamentalists to come out of the woodwork. You simply shocked the more liberal Christians on there with your rampant "Aryan Catholicism". My account was never banned, but I shattered several people's love for me by making a publicly announced deconversion. I was like a sleepercell there for months posing as a Christian, even when you guys gave up ;D

But yeah, Ferdie should totally join us for another round. Big Grin

We should totally troll again soon, that was fun. Especially because we were doing it while talking, so I was laughing my ass of with you guys.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-07-2013, 06:39 PM
(24-07-2013 05:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  We should totally troll again soon, that was fun. Especially because we were doing it while talking, so I was laughing my ass of with you guys.

You know, the mystery of why Christian forums seem to have such a bad view of atheists, and why they quite often restrict us when we join, seems to be quickly unravelling.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Remember that time Earmuffs said something nice? Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
24-07-2013, 06:53 PM
(24-07-2013 06:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know, the mystery of why Christian forums seem to have such a bad view of atheists, and why they quite often restrict us when we join, seems to be quickly unravelling.

They are banning purely on speculation as a result of Poe's Law.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey remember that one time
(24-07-2013 01:20 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 01:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh! That was fun!

Or a similar time when a bunch of people at another atheist forum got pissed at their admins and then they came here and were still arguing and then they all left again, but they stuck us with frankiej? Dodgy

Yeah that really sucked. Weeping

At least frankiej's cute. Would you rather have Trinidad James join the forum?

[Image: img-trinidad-james-1_162147234899.jpg_v_thumb.jpg]

Yes. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-07-2013, 07:06 PM
(24-07-2013 06:53 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 06:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You know, the mystery of why Christian forums seem to have such a bad view of atheists, and why they quite often restrict us when we join, seems to be quickly unravelling.

They are banning purely on speculation as a result of Poe's Law.

Those restrictions were in place before the three of us arrived on scene.

Plus, I got banned for spouting off a different faith.

24-07-2013, 07:11 PM
(24-07-2013 07:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Those restrictions were in place before the three of us arrived on scene.

Exactly. Perhaps they have such a poor view of atheists because the only atheists who join have done so simply to troll.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-07-2013, 10:39 PM
(24-07-2013 07:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 07:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Those restrictions were in place before the three of us arrived on scene.

Exactly. Perhaps they have such a poor view of atheists because the only atheists who join have done so simply to troll.

Consider

Nah, I'd like to consider that they are just bigoted assholes.

Makes me sleep better at night knowing people hate me for being an atheist, rather than being an immoral person.