Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?
(04-05-2017 10:58 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess one area of concern with this particular case could be the amount of taxpayer's money being spent by the various courts and on defense/prosecuting attorneys. It runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars. Considering the dire state of the US economy, is this sort of thing worthy of big dollars down the tube? (The US economy has expanded at its slowest pace since 2013, and consumer spending—the biggest part of the economy—rose only 0.3%, the worst performance in eight years.)

I totally concur with the moral and ethical repugnance of Kim Davis's homophobia, but at the end of the day could not the male couple have simply said to her "Oh, okay then, get fucked" and walked out the door to another more receptive justice of the peace? Has there been any viable evidence that the men were possibly making what could be considered a vexatious claim? Or even worse, opportunistic money-grubbers?

And why the flat-out desperation to nail this once-off, singular bigot—regardless of the labour, time, and costs incurred?

Precedence.

If she gets away with it, it'll encourage other morons to do similar bonehead shit.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-05-2017, 11:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 11:09 AM by SYZ.)
(04-05-2017 10:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The fact that she's also uglier than a warthog just happens to be a happy coincidence...

Shit man... you must have some spunky-looking warthogs in your neck of the woods?

[Image: 150925-kim-davis-not-democrat-mbm_da340f...00-800.jpg]

At any rate, I'm not that certain she "got away" with anything. She was publicly humiliated for weeks, even here in Australia, and was sacked from her clerical job—for "just" being exposed as one of the planet's many thousands of bigots.

Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-05-2017, 11:14 AM
OLB- her appearance really doesn't matter. But I really don't think she's ugly. I think her hairstyle, if you could call it that, isn't doing her any favors. And she makes terrible fashion choices. But otherwise, I think she's just a very generic middle-aged lady with a friendly smile. It's too bad there's so much bile behind the smile.

You are right about the homophobic bigots, though. Many are likely closeted gay or bi and either aren't self-aware enough to realize it or know it and hate that part of themselves. But some people are really just hateful people.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
04-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Bitch betta git haself one dayum good lawyer. I know one named Billy-Bob. Weeping

Maybe the Pope will pay for one. Didn't she claim to have "met with him", (even though it turns out she was just in a room full of people who came to see him).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-05-2017, 01:28 PM
(04-05-2017 11:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  OLB- her appearance really doesn't matter. But I really don't think she's ugly. I think her hairstyle, if you could call it that, isn't doing her any favors. And she makes terrible fashion choices. But otherwise, I think she's just a very generic middle-aged lady with a friendly smile. It's too bad there's so much bile behind the smile.

You are right about the homophobic bigots, though. Many are likely closeted gay or bi and either aren't self-aware enough to realize it or know it and hate that part of themselves. But some people are really just hateful people.

Ugly isn't just about looks. A sunny disposition, a good sense of humor or a modicum of intelligence makes anyone " look" more attractive.

What that bitch has got going on is ugly right down to the bone...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-05-2017, 09:32 PM
(04-05-2017 10:58 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess one area of concern with this particular case could be the amount of taxpayer's money being spent by the various courts and on defense/prosecuting attorneys. It runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars. Considering the dire state of the US economy, is this sort of thing worthy of big dollars down the tube? (The US economy has expanded at its slowest pace since 2013, and consumer spending—the biggest part of the economy—rose only 0.3%, the worst performance in eight years.)

I totally concur with the moral and ethical repugnance of Kim Davis's homophobia, but at the end of the day could not the male couple have simply said to her "Oh, okay then, get fucked" and walked out the door to another more receptive justice of the peace? Has there been any viable evidence that the men were possibly making what could be considered a vexatious claim? Or even worse, opportunistic money-grubbers?

And why the flat-out desperation to nail this once-off, singular bigot—regardless of the labour, time, and costs incurred?

Because why should they have to go somewhere else?
It's not their responsibility that tax payer money is being spent on lawyers because of this, it's 100% the fault of that bitch.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-05-2017, 10:05 PM
I need some brain bleach. I keep seeing her licking a toads dick. Blink

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-05-2017, 10:06 PM
(04-05-2017 12:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bitch betta git haself one dayum good lawyer.

I wonder if she'll get them high-falutin' fancy expensive lawyers for free this time? My guess is they threw her away a long time ago.

#sigh
04-05-2017, 10:08 PM
(04-05-2017 10:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 12:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Bitch betta git haself one dayum good lawyer.

I wonder if she'll get them high-falutin' fancy expensive lawyers for free this time? My guess is they threw her away a long time ago.

Funny that when the cameras go the big fancy expensive lawyers who are defending you for free go with them...
It's almost like they were just doing it for publicity and not because they actually believed in your "cause"...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-05-2017, 10:25 PM
[Image: fzajpbM.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post