Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?
(04-05-2017 10:25 PM)pablo Wrote:  [Image: fzajpbM.jpg]

I love that pic even though it's shopped.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2017, 07:15 AM
(04-05-2017 11:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  OLB- her appearance really doesn't matter. But I really don't think she's ugly. I think her hairstyle, if you could call it that, isn't doing her any favors. And she makes terrible fashion choices. But otherwise, I think she's just a very generic middle-aged lady with a friendly smile. It's too bad there's so much bile behind the smile.

You are right about the homophobic bigots, though. Many are likely closeted gay or bi and either aren't self-aware enough to realize it or know it and hate that part of themselves. But some people are really just hateful people.

She looks like the before pic of one of those contestants from an extreme makeover fashion show. Wink Tongue I agree, she's not ugly, but damn she needs a makeover, especially a personality makeover.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-05-2017, 08:07 AM
(05-05-2017 07:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 11:14 AM)Emma Wrote:  OLB- her appearance really doesn't matter. But I really don't think she's ugly. I think her hairstyle, if you could call it that, isn't doing her any favors. And she makes terrible fashion choices. But otherwise, I think she's just a very generic middle-aged lady with a friendly smile. It's too bad there's so much bile behind the smile.

You are right about the homophobic bigots, though. Many are likely closeted gay or bi and either aren't self-aware enough to realize it or know it and hate that part of themselves. But some people are really just hateful people.

She looks like the before pic of one of those contestants from an extreme makeover fashion show. Wink Tongue I agree, she's not ugly, but damn she needs a makeover, especially a personality makeover.

You're not wrong lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
05-05-2017, 10:39 AM
(04-05-2017 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 10:58 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And why the flat-out desperation to nail this once-off, singular bigot—regardless of the labour, time, and costs incurred?

Because why should they have to go somewhere else?
It's not their responsibility that tax payer money is being spent on lawyers because of this, it's 100% the fault of that bitch.

They should've gone elsewhere for exactly the same reasons that women don't go to Catholic hospitals in Australia to get abortions. People who make a big deal out of this sort of pseudo-discrimination, and are too dense to accept that discretion is the better part of valour, waste more of the courts' time and taxpayer money than any other group of whingers.

And I have to ask... why is it that you're so angry about this woman that you've never met? You know zilch about her personal motives, morals or ethics—and yet she seems to incense you, repeatedly, for some unknown reason.

And harking back to what I said before, I'm assuming that you'd go to court if you were a female refused an abortion at a Catholic hospital? Seriously?

—You need to grow up matey.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-05-2017, 11:04 AM
(05-05-2017 10:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  They should've gone elsewhere for exactly the same reasons that women don't go to Catholic hospitals in Australia to get abortions. People who make a big deal out of this sort of pseudo-discrimination, and are too dense to accept that discretion is the better part of valour, waste more of the courts' time and taxpayer money than any other group of whingers.

Because she is/was a County Clerk paid by taxpayer money to do one (very easy, vastly overpaid) job for the people in the county who pay her salary. As a public official, she took an oath to uphold the U S Constitution. The U S Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex marriage is a right of citizens under said Constitution, and she was violating their rights. They have every reason and right to fight that in court, as the legal trail sets a precedent in law. Things may/are different in other countries, but that is how things are done here. If it is against her religion to sign certificates for same-sex marriages, then she has the right to resign her position and find one not paid by taxpayer money. Of course she won't do that, because no one else will pay her $80k per year for a do-nothing job, and she would then have to so some actual work for far less money. So they are now suing her personally. This is a civil suit and she will have to pay for her own lawyer, as will the couple suing her. No taxpayer money involved, other than for the time of the Judge and the use of the courtroom.
[+] 4 users Like Rockblossom's post
05-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Oh damn. I thought this was going to be a thread about Ann Coulter.

Sorry. Blush

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
05-05-2017, 04:38 PM

That first part caused me to find this Angel

[Image: Screen-shot-2015-09-02-at-2.45.41-PM-360x360.png]

This one made me laugh,tho. Laugh out load But I don't know if it's strictly true she had 3. Tongue

[Image: 5wSg7nE.png]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-05-2017, 05:12 PM
(05-05-2017 10:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because why should they have to go somewhere else?
It's not their responsibility that tax payer money is being spent on lawyers because of this, it's 100% the fault of that bitch.

They should've gone elsewhere for exactly the same reasons that women don't go to Catholic hospitals in Australia to get abortions. People who make a big deal out of this sort of pseudo-discrimination, and are too dense to accept that discretion is the better part of valour, waste more of the courts' time and taxpayer money than any other group of whingers.

And I have to ask... why is it that you're so angry about this woman that you've never met? You know zilch about her personal motives, morals or ethics—and yet she seems to incense you, repeatedly, for some unknown reason.

And harking back to what I said before, I'm assuming that you'd go to court if you were a female refused an abortion at a Catholic hospital? Seriously?

—You need to grow up matey.

Except Catholic hospitals are private hospitals. This lady worked at a government building doing work for the State. It was legal and so those guys and gals had a reasonable expectation that she would grant them the license. If she had an issue with it she should have stepped down from her position not go against the law because of her own personal beliefs. The world doesn't work that way.

I'm not saying Catholic churches should be forced to marry gays, because they're a private organization, but if it is legal than the State certainly should have too. But of course you'd make a strawman argument, you're one of the dumbest people here I don't expect quality from anything you post.

And it's not "pseudo" discrimination. She flatly refused to follow the law because they were gay and she didn't like that they could marry. That's not "pseudo", that's just straight up discrimination. But again, I wouldn't expect someone with such a low IQ such as yourself to understand that so don't worry your ugly little head trying to comprehend it.

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. And all that.
But besides be the stupidest person I also don't expect you have any resemblance of a spine either. You just love to bend over and take it raw and hard up the ass.
And I'm the homo...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-05-2017, 10:09 PM
(04-05-2017 10:58 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I guess one area of concern with this particular case could be the amount of taxpayer's money being spent by the various courts and on defense/prosecuting attorneys. It runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars. Considering the dire state of the US economy, is this sort of thing worthy of big dollars down the tube?

The only way that the Kim Davis fiasco had an significant impact on the economy was by convincing foreign investors that the USA is even more unspeakably backward than it actually is.

Quote:I totally concur with the moral and ethical repugnance of Kim Davis's homophobia, but at the end of the day could not the male couple have simply said to her "Oh, okay then, get fucked" and walked out the door to another more receptive justice of the peace? Has there been any viable evidence that the men were possibly making what could be considered a vexatious claim? Or even worse, opportunistic money-grubbers?

Wow. Speculative victim blaming. That's impressively low.

I'm not hearing much from you on the public servant that turned her position into a soapbox for upholding bronze-age bigotry. Do you think that money might have been saved if she'd simply done her job as required under the law?

Quote:And why the flat-out desperation to nail this once-off, singular bigot—regardless of the labour, time, and costs incurred?

That's an impressive falsehood. Either that or you actually believe that Kim Davis is the only raging evangelical homophobe in public office in the States. Referring to her as a "once-off, singular bigot" suggests that there were not thousands of equally rabid supporters, including Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee.

Your opinion is spectacularly ill-informed and worth slightly less than a camel fart in a windstorm.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
06-05-2017, 12:42 AM
(05-05-2017 04:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  This one made me laugh,tho. Laugh out load But I don't know if it's strictly true she had 3. Tongue

Think it was only 2. She remarried one of them after she divorced the other. This is not unusual in trailer parks.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post