Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
RE: Hey, remember this toad dick licking bitch?
(05-05-2017 10:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because why should they have to go somewhere else?
It's not their responsibility that tax payer money is being spent on lawyers because of this, it's 100% the fault of that bitch.

They should've gone elsewhere for exactly the same reasons that women don't go to Catholic hospitals in Australia to get abortions. People who make a big deal out of this sort of pseudo-discrimination, and are too dense to accept that discretion is the better part of valour, waste more of the courts' time and taxpayer money than any other group of whingers.

And I have to ask... why is it that you're so angry about this woman that you've never met? You know zilch about her personal motives, morals or ethics—and yet she seems to incense you, repeatedly, for some unknown reason.

And harking back to what I said before, I'm assuming that you'd go to court if you were a female refused an abortion at a Catholic hospital? Seriously?

—You need to grow up matey.

Her motives, morals, and ethics were quite clearly spelled out - she wouldn't do her job because her god says it's wrong to do so.

Why worry about her - because this sort of behavior needs to be stopped or it will be seen as acceptable. Part of her job is to issue marriage licenses according to the law...not according to her religious faith.

You need to take that giant chip off your shoulder or stick from your ass or whatever it is that makes you hate the US so damn much.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post