Hey theists, marriage is not yours. kkthxbye.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: Hey theists, marriage is not yours. kkthxbye.
(31-07-2012 12:19 AM)Runicmadhamster Wrote:  ... fist reading.

!!!

You see? That's why homosexuality should be outlawed.

Fisting is one thing but trying to claim supernatural powers by pretending to tell one's fortune from the resulting smears and dollops...

It's an abomination!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-07-2012, 04:06 AM
(31-07-2012 04:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 12:19 AM)Runicmadhamster Wrote:  ... fist reading.

!!!

You see? That's why homosexuality should be outlawed.

Fisting is one thing but trying so claim supernatural powers by pretending to tell one's fortune from the resulting smears and dollops...

It's an abomination!

Oh the joys of spelling mistakes

You cannot be both sane and well educated and disbelieve in evolution. The evidence is so strong that any sane, educated person has got to believe in evolution.
-Richard Dawkins
[+] 1 user Likes Runicmadhamster's post
31-07-2012, 04:33 AM
(31-07-2012 12:19 AM)Runicmadhamster Wrote:  
(31-07-2012 12:10 AM)Karl Wrote:  Colin Craig is a fuckwit, but for some stupid reason they think that having him on the box will boost ratings and so there he is, showing what a short-sighted small minded little turd he is to the world.
If you don’t want gay marriage, then don’t have a gay wedding.

You know i used to post on a US forum with myself as the only Kiwi on the site, coming here a relief, finally i get to chat with other kiwis, anyway onto the debate.

Colin "bigot" Craig is using exactly the same anti homosexual tactics as the US religious right, "Homosexuality is a Choice" "We must protect marriage" "its not natural" ECT, the guy is a joke. He claimed he would use homosexual marriage as a issue for the next election, apparently he wants to loose the next election because if this homosexual marriage debate has shown my one thing about my fellow Kiwis is that they don't tolerate bigots, when the anti homosexual marriage website went up i got hacked and the author was sent hate mail. I mean that shows that that many kiwis will not put up with bigotry no matter what cloak it wears.

And i just saw a 3 news pieces stating that the bill should pass its fist reading. YESSSSSSS, this news makes me very happy to be a kiwi

No you got it all wrong.
You're right this is New Zealand, so the fucking cunt will get the 5% or the 1 electoral seat and get into parliament and be able to dictate what he wants to the majority, because that is how this country works, minority ruling over the majority.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.