Hey there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Hey there
Welcome Smile

My world is a dream and life is kinda fun...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Welcome aboard. Yes

Not another creationist...

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
03-04-2013, 02:38 PM
(03-04-2013 02:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  "They" who? She's a Christian creationist fundie wacko.Drinking Beverage

I am wagering a $10 bet with KC that the OP will succeed in undoing KC's goal of trying to make Christians not look like asshole twits.

I've been to the blog, it is a mess of bloated nonsense with link after link to youtube. Also, did you know evolution is apparently wrong? And that (somehow) disproving it means god is real?

The things you read these days Drinking Beverage

I would have understood if you had said "she".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM
(03-04-2013 02:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  "They" who? She's a Christian creationist fundie wacko.Drinking Beverage

I am wagering a $10 bet with KC that the OP will succeed in undoing KC's goal of trying to make Christians not look like asshole twits.

I've been to the blog, it is a mess of bloated nonsense with link after link to youtube. Also, did you know evolution is apparently wrong? And that (somehow) disproving it means god is real?

I found the "Ark of the Covenant found in 1982!" and "Jesus' true face found in 2010! " the most hilarious in that painfully long list of ignorance. I just read those titles though, didn't want to give the YouTube account of theirs any views.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
03-04-2013, 02:39 PM
(03-04-2013 02:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:35 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I am wagering a $10 bet with KC that the OP will succeed in undoing KC's goal of trying to make Christians not look like asshole twits.

I would have understood if you had said "she".

I would rather treat you like an idiot! Thumbsup

Evolve
03-04-2013, 02:41 PM
(03-04-2013 02:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  My world is a dream
Want me to turn it into a nightmare?

[Image: john-henry-fuseli-the-nightmare.jpg]

Welcome, new theist. Let's hope you're more the KC kind and not the DispleaseShiva and HeyINeedAHandJob kind...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
03-04-2013, 02:45 PM
(03-04-2013 02:41 PM)Vera Wrote:  Welcome, new theist. Let's hope you're more the KC kind and not the DispleaseShiva and HeyINeedAHandJob kind...
We have no reason to "hope"; looking at her blog and her signature already establishes ... it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
03-04-2013, 02:47 PM
300 Quaatloos on the Newcomer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-04-2013, 02:51 PM
(03-04-2013 02:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  We have no reason to "hope"; looking at her blog and her signature already establishes ... it. Drinking Beverage
Well, figured I'd better put my polite hat on, what with this being in the introduction forum and all...

Whatevz... The crazy ones rarely stay too long. With some notable exceptions... Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
03-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Uhm... I'm a dude. Dodgy