Hey there

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 05:45 PM
RE: Hey there
(03-04-2013 05:41 PM)SHIN KAIRI Wrote:  Uhm... I'm a dude. Dodgy

This is already more fun that I could have hoped for! Laughat

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 07:51 PM

Oh, sorry. I thought you were a Michelle Bachmann clone.

And your name is sorta girly.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(03-04-2013 07:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Oh, sorry. I thought you were a Michelle Bachmann clone.

And your name is sorta girly.

I think the confusion is that this ↓ is what you get when you google Kairi
[attachment=1249]

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
03-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Why not use full words in your signature instead of text speak? You know... since it only takes a whopping .5 seconds to finish the word "You" instead of "U".

You sound more intelligent.
vs
U snd more ntelignt.

Aside from that... we have a whole entire section dedicated to theists... so before embarking on repeating what others have probably repeated here about 500 times, I'd highly recommend reading this:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...k-a-Theist

And before embarking on pretty much every known argument ever, also this:
http://talkorigins.org/indexcc/

You'll get what you give here. So if you want intelligent discussion, offer it. Troll, and people can sniff it out across all the miles of fiber on the interweb. Either way, theist or atheist, we don't mind engaging and discussing with those who actually want to discuss and not just thump a book.

Also, welcome.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
(03-04-2013 08:09 PM)Logisch Wrote:  You'll get what you give here. So if you want intelligent discussion, offer it. Troll, and people can sniff it out across all the miles of fiber on the interweb. Either way, theist or atheist, we don't mind engaging and discussing with those who actually want to discuss and not just thump a book.

I'd like to go thump some Christian Fundies on the head with a book...an old, heavy Bible would do nicely. Knock the goddamn dogma right out of their heads and open up some space for critical thinking. Yeah, that would work just fine Evil_monster

03-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Hello Shin, I see you were banned from AF recently. My expectations for you are low.

Have a nice day.

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-04-2013, 08:13 AM
(03-04-2013 11:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hello Shin, I see you were banned from AF recently. My expectations for you are low.

Have a nice day.

What a surprise...

[Image: vjp09.gif]
04-04-2013, 09:00 AM
er... has this guy actually said anything yet ? 'Cos you guys are acting all "it's the second coming of PJ"...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Still waiting to convert for evidence. And no, youtube videos on your blog don't count.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
09-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Dang, some of these guys get banned before I even know they're here. I need to pay attention. Or not. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post