Hey there folks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2011, 11:48 AM

Hey there folks
Hey folks, I'm Firestorm or James and I'll admit that I've been a Lazy Lurker for a while but now that I've decided to make myself an account I'll make up for it by contributing in any way I can Big Grin

Questions welcome just keep them above the belt (literally)
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Hey there folks
What? So I can't ask about your penis? dang! OK then. I'll just have to come up with something else.
Welcome to the forum creepy lurker!
How about telling us who you are? Where are you from, what do you do, why are you a freethinker etc?

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2011, 12:23 PM

Well like my intro and sig says I'm James and I'm from the UK (England Mnnchester to be more precise) I'm currently unemplyed if you're asking about my job and why I'm a free thinker hmmm that's a tough one...

I actually had 3 paragraphs of why I don't beleive written out then I decided against it and instead go with something smaller: Basically intolerance.... Yes intolerance it is by FAR in my opinion easily in the top 3 worst traits of humanity right next to greed and violence and when I saw how much intolerance religion inspired I saw just how cancerous it was. I mean how can you promote love thy neighbour and then tell you to stone him to death for being gay or being a "blasphemer"?
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you will be fitting in quite nicely sir. Wink

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply