"Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2015, 09:50 PM
(25-12-2015 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:14 PM)KUSA Wrote:  He is an offensive asshole. That's one thing I love about him. I hate the dumb fuck PC crowd.

I prefer intelligence and wisdom, but to each his own.

You will be waiting forever.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: "Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"
(25-12-2015 09:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  I prefer intelligence and wisdom, but to each his own.

You will be waiting forever.

I doubt that as we have had it before. But praising a lying cunt like Trump won't help.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-12-2015, 10:00 PM
(25-12-2015 09:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:50 PM)KUSA Wrote:  You will be waiting forever.

I doubt that as we have had it before. But praising a lying cunt like Trump won't help.

We all lie. Everyday as a matter of fact. Your candidate is also a lying cunt. I don't get the point you are trying to make.
26-12-2015, 12:17 AM
(25-12-2015 10:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 09:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  I doubt that as we have had it before. But praising a lying cunt like Trump won't help.

We all lie. Everyday as a matter of fact. Your candidate is also a lying cunt. I don't get the point you are trying to make.

The point is that you are an idiot for supporting that lying cunt.
He is playing the petty demagogue and is a laughing stock to the rest of the civilized world.

And, no, Putin is not civilized.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
26-12-2015, 12:21 AM
(23-12-2015 03:56 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I love Trump! He has what it takes and it comes with a non PC sense of humor.

Has what it takes?

I mean, if 'what it takes' is squandering a sizable inheritance and running multiple companies into bankruptcy, sure. If that's your litmus test for having 'what it takes', then he passes with flying colors. Drinking Beverage

Plus, there's a difference between being non-conformist and being a petulant asshole; Trump is the later.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2015, 01:51 AM
(26-12-2015 12:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 03:56 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I love Trump! He has what it takes and it comes with a non PC sense of humor.

Has what it takes?

I mean, if 'what it takes' is squandering a sizable inheritance and running multiple companies into bankruptcy, sure. If that's your litmus test for having 'what it takes', then he passes with flying colors. Drinking Beverage

Plus, there's a difference between being non-conformist and being a petulant asshole; Trump is the later.

Or being a climate change denier, or anti-vaccine sympathizer. I have no idea why anyone thinks he's in any way competent.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
26-12-2015, 06:48 AM
Trump could actually win this thing. Morning Consult did a study that was published in the L.A. Times that showed that support for Trump is actually about 6 points higher than polls show. Apparently potential voters are more likely to select Trump on polls where they don't have to speak to an actual human. In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better. If the same holds true for the general election polling, and you add that 6 points to the Clinton/Trump match-up, Trump could actually be up on her too (possibly higher than 6 points since this is only a two person race). Ohmy

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-12-2015, 06:55 AM
(26-12-2015 06:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump could actually win this thing. Morning Consult did a study that was published in the L.A. Times that showed that support for Trump is actually about 6 points higher than polls show. Apparently potential voters are more likely to select Trump on polls where they don't have to speak to an actual human. In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better. If the same holds true for the general election polling, and you add that 6 points to the Clinton/Trump match-up, Trump could actually be up on her too (possibly higher than 6 points since this is only a two person race). Ohmy

"In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better"

I winder how much older that skews the polls, because how many younger people would sit though one of those if given the option? Plus those polls are almost always done over land lines, also skewing things older.

Plus, this...

Poll: Against Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump Would Get 'Schlonged' @ Rollingstone.com

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-12-2015, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 07:12 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(26-12-2015 06:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 06:48 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump could actually win this thing. Morning Consult did a study that was published in the L.A. Times that showed that support for Trump is actually about 6 points higher than polls show. Apparently potential voters are more likely to select Trump on polls where they don't have to speak to an actual human. In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better. If the same holds true for the general election polling, and you add that 6 points to the Clinton/Trump match-up, Trump could actually be up on her too (possibly higher than 6 points since this is only a two person race). Ohmy

"In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better"

I winder how much older that skews the polls, because how many younger people would sit though one of those if given the option? Plus those polls are almost always done over land lines, also skewing things older.

Plus, this...

Poll: Against Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump Would Get 'Schlonged' @ Rollingstone.com

I don't think it skews the polls much, considering young people are the least likely to vote anyway. And pollsters no longer just use landlines. They now poll cell phones and over the internet.

I'm still holding out hope that a moderate candidate will emerge. Once Ben Carson and Jeb drop out I think we'll see where the the GOP race is truly headed.

And you're right about Sanders. He really appeals to independents and that could help him against the GOP. But he's getting crushed by Clinton and probably has no chance. If the democrat voters want to win they should go for Sanders. Hillary could lose to a variety of the GOP candidates. The latest CNN poll has Hillary 49% and Trump at 47%, that's within the margin of error so those numbers could be reversed, or Trump could be even higher if the morning consult study is correct.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-12-2015, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 08:27 AM by KUSA.)
(26-12-2015 12:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  The point is that you are an idiot

Well fuck you too! Asshole!