"Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: "Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"
(26-12-2015 01:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think Trump is just what America needs now but his campaign slogan should be "Make America Great Again One Bankruptcy at a Time!"

Your great country is already bankrupt.

Drinking Beverage

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 02:18 PM
(26-12-2015 02:02 PM)DerFish Wrote:  There was a guy in Panama City, Panama who sat with his leg wrapped under himself at a seemingly impossible angle pretending to be a cripple, but the police descended on him one day and unwrapped it and insisted he stop.

#sigh
26-12-2015, 02:21 PM
(26-12-2015 02:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 01:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think Trump is just what America needs now but his campaign slogan should be "Make America Great Again One Bankruptcy at a Time!"

Your great country is already bankrupt.

Drinking Beverage

Well there were several in the GWBush administration that had the basic belief in weakening the government to the point it could be drowned in a bathtub, and they almost succeeded. What we need now is enuff guts to tax enuff to get it going again after giving billions away to banks mostly international banks who were too big to fail!
26-12-2015, 02:27 PM
(26-12-2015 02:21 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 02:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  Your great country is already bankrupt.

Drinking Beverage

Well there were several in the GWBush administration that had the basic belief in weakening the government to the point it could be drowned in a bathtub, and they almost succeeded. What we need now is enuff guts to tax enuff to get it going again after giving billions away to banks mostly international banks who were too big to fail!

You better find another planet to export inflation to, as I think this planet has just about had enough.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
26-12-2015, 02:51 PM
(23-12-2015 03:56 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I love Trump! He has what it takes and it comes with a non PC sense of humor.

He is an idiot. Trump's economic views suck alone, but we already had an actor as president, we don't need a Jerry Springer asshole in office.

If he wants to be an attention seeker he should stick to TV. The only thing Trump is good at is exploiting people's emotions. That is why he gets good TV ratings. Because he is a performer, but he has absolutely no substance. His economic platform is simply rewording the same trickle up economics the GOP has sold for 30 years.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
26-12-2015, 10:48 PM
I fear for my country if Trump were to be elected President. I would expect nukes to be raining down on us within days of his inauguration. Hilary is arguably a little better (now, there's damning with faint praise, at its best, given her apparent ineptitude/contempt for national security). The US people should have a box to fill in on the ballot for NoneOfTheAbove- NOTA, which I recall being mentioned at least 50 YA.
26-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Those kids remind me of those idiots holding creationist signs after that Ham Nile debate.

(26-12-2015 09:13 AM)KUSA Wrote:  [Image: 7251e4e78bcfb65bf211173fc8397392.jpg]
[Image: 7d7f952d50b8e199f44f2d173338247d.jpg]
[Image: 92eb340508cf5e24c08194d28c9d833d.jpg]
[Image: 76f484afa82cd770f26d21c5958da05e.jpg]
[Image: c5ff6af24427b91da972013e27f96f5a.jpg]
[Image: 5902050b9d9f42c19a075b5734f1ce53.jpg]
[Image: 86eb05122b3488d2c6061d0c769643b3.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Regarding the thread title. Eisenhower may have had an affair with his female driver during WW II. Who knows what Washington was doing when he was away from Martha for months at a time. Many of the presidents were not quite faithful to their wives and no one cared. Personally I don't care what goes on with a politician's personal sex life, that's between them and their spouse. I just don't want an elected official being a total insane, wacked out asshole with one finger resting on the Red Button.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-12-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 06:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-12-2015 11:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I just don't want an elected official being a total insane, wacked out asshole with one finger resting on the Red Button.

While he's masturbating to his own picture.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-12-2015, 07:55 PM
(26-12-2015 07:04 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 06:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  "In these automated phone polls, Trump does much better"

I winder how much older that skews the polls, because how many younger people would sit though one of those if given the option? Plus those polls are almost always done over land lines, also skewing things older.

Plus, this...

Poll: Against Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump Would Get 'Schlonged' @ Rollingstone.com

I don't think it skews the polls much, considering young people are the least likely to vote anyway. And pollsters no longer just use landlines. They now poll cell phones and over the internet.

I'm still holding out hope that a moderate candidate will emerge. Once Ben Carson and Jeb drop out I think we'll see where the the GOP race is truly headed.

And you're right about Sanders. He really appeals to independents and that could help him against the GOP. But he's getting crushed by Clinton and probably has no chance. If the democrat voters want to win they should go for Sanders. Hillary could lose to a variety of the GOP candidates. The latest CNN poll has Hillary 49% and Trump at 47%, that's within the margin of error so those numbers could be reversed, or Trump could be even higher if the morning consult study is correct.

No fucking way Jeb is dropping out. No fucking way.

[Image: oscar.png]