"Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: "Hey, was Trump out of line?" "Who cares? Bill Banged his secretary"
And why is he orange? I've never seen anyone with skin that's naturally orange like that. Makeup!

And what would happen if the wife of a democrat had posed nude? Would the religious right/family values crowd be all up in arms? You damned well know they would be. Goddamn hypocrites!

[Image: Melana-trump-e1448329137522.png]

There's several other photo of frontal nudity but I can't post them Not that I have anything against nudity. I think nudity is wonderful. She has a beautiful body and you might as well flaunt it while the flaunting is good but if this had been a photo of Bernie Sanders wife or Joe Biden's wife when they were young women the family values people would be calling her sinful and evil and not fit to be in the White House.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-01-2016, 12:17 AM
For the most part, American politics is theater.

It’s theater during the campaigns. On the Republican side, the candidates tell the voters that they’ll “carpet bomb” someplace, I don’t know where, because a couple of god advocates killed people in San Bernadino.

Another says he’ll shoot down a Russian plane because he’s not a “feckless” coward like the present president.

And, of course, Donald Trump has merely said that all Muslims are terrorists and he’ll keep them out of the country by having the TSA ask them about their religious affiliation. No religious zealot would ever lie to a TSA agent in order to carry out a terrorist act. We know that.

He’ll round up all of the 11 million or so undocumented Latinos and kick ‘em the fuck out of our innocent country, the country that took over their homeland because of Manifest Destiny. He’ll be successful at this by employing “good management”.

Hillary is a shill for Wall Street. I don’t give a flying fuck about what Bill did with a cigar. I do care that he said, “The era of big government is over” and flung people out into the streets. He knew NAFTA would take jobs from Americans, but lied about it anyway.

Sanders seems empathic towards those in need and wants those who have everything they could possibly need or want to be forced to help the needy. They need to be forced because they could give a shit about the proletariat. But, even if he’s elected, he’ll have the same problem Obama has had. He’ll have to convince a bought and paid for congress to support him. It won’t.

Then when the Republican who is nominated gets into the general election, all of his or her tough talk will be tempered. Many, maybe even most Americans don’t want a nut job in the White House, although they vote for nut jobs to occupy congress.

It’s all theater. It’s all bought and paid for, on both sides. Maybe not Bernie, but who knows? I tend to believe that he’s sincere. I also tend to believe that he’d never get his agenda supported by congress.

Trump:

Other than Jeb is low energy and that some other candidates once asked him for money,
what is his position on Syria?

on The Ukraine?

on the relationship between law enforcement and their communities?

on The Fed?

on Medicare?

on Social Security?

on homelessness?

on the V. A.?

on defense spending?

on NASA?

on unemployment?

gun control?

the health care system?

the filibuster?

I suppose I could go on and on. He only has positions on his rivals. This one’s low energy. That one – well, “You gotta be kiddin’.” And, “God (who?) help us if Hillary is elected.”

Aside from trusting terrorists to tell the truth about their religious affiliations and “managing” the “rapists and murderers” out of our country, he hasn’t spoken about a single important issue. He says nothing. He brags about himself and attacks his rivals as a third grader might say, “Na nee na nee nu nu.” This is what Americans have been wanting candidates to say? Maybe so.

He doesn’t talk about issues. He talks about Trump. I don’t believe he’s read The Constitution and knows what his job description would be if he was elected.

I can just see it now: “Fuck congress. If they don’t do what I want, dissolve the fucking thing. It’s useless anyway.”

Sound familiar?

To friendship,
CN

ps I gotta get some of them videos and pictures to make my point, I guess. I'll look around. After all, this is my first day on the job here at TTA.
[+] 2 users Like CosaNostra's post
03-01-2016, 12:47 AM
(03-01-2016 12:17 AM)CosaNostra Wrote:  For the most part, American politics is theater.

It’s theater during the campaigns. On the Republican side, the candidates tell the voters that they’ll “carpet bomb” someplace, I don’t know where, because a couple of god advocates killed people in San Bernadino.

Another says he’ll shoot down a Russian plane because he’s not a “feckless” coward like the present president.

And, of course, Donald Trump has merely said that all Muslims are terrorists and he’ll keep them out of the country by having the TSA ask them about their religious affiliation. No religious zealot would ever lie to a TSA agent in order to carry out a terrorist act. We know that.

He’ll round up all of the 11 million or so undocumented Latinos and kick ‘em the fuck out of our innocent country, the country that took over their homeland because of Manifest Destiny. He’ll be successful at this by employing “good management”.

Hillary is a shill for Wall Street. I don’t give a flying fuck about what Bill did with a cigar. I do care that he said, “The era of big government is over” and flung people out into the streets. He knew NAFTA would take jobs from Americans, but lied about it anyway.

Sanders seems empathic towards those in need and wants those who have everything they could possibly need or want to be forced to help the needy. They need to be forced because they could give a shit about the proletariat. But, even if he’s elected, he’ll have the same problem Obama has had. He’ll have to convince a bought and paid for congress to support him. It won’t.

Then when the Republican who is nominated gets into the general election, all of his or her tough talk will be tempered. Many, maybe even most Americans don’t want a nut job in the White House, although they vote for nut jobs to occupy congress.

It’s all theater. It’s all bought and paid for, on both sides. Maybe not Bernie, but who knows? I tend to believe that he’s sincere. I also tend to believe that he’d never get his agenda supported by congress.

Trump:

Other than Jeb is low energy and that some other candidates once asked him for money,
what is his position on Syria?

on The Ukraine?

on the relationship between law enforcement and their communities?

on The Fed?

on Medicare?

on Social Security?

on homelessness?

on the V. A.?

on defense spending?

on NASA?

on unemployment?

gun control?

the health care system?

the filibuster?

I suppose I could go on and on. He only has positions on his rivals. This one’s low energy. That one – well, “You gotta be kiddin’.” And, “God (who?) help us if Hillary is elected.”

Aside from trusting terrorists to tell the truth about their religious affiliations and “managing” the “rapists and murderers” out of our country, he hasn’t spoken about a single important issue. He says nothing. He brags about himself and attacks his rivals as a third grader might say, “Na nee na nee nu nu.” This is what Americans have been wanting candidates to say? Maybe so.

He doesn’t talk about issues. He talks about Trump. I don’t believe he’s read The Constitution and knows what his job description would be if he was elected.

I can just see it now: “Fuck congress. If they don’t do what I want, dissolve the fucking thing. It’s useless anyway.”

Sound familiar?

To friendship,
CN

ps I gotta get some of them videos and pictures to make my point, I guess. I'll look around. After all, this is my first day on the job here at TTA.

... but, but ...
he's gonna make America great again.

Just don't ask what that means or how he's gonna do it. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-01-2016, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 04:43 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(01-01-2016 12:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: Melana-trump-e1448329137522.png]

There's several other photo of frontal nudity but I can't post them Not that I have anything against nudity. I think nudity is wonderful. She has a beautiful body and you might as well flaunt it while the flaunting is good but if this had been a photo of Bernie Sanders wife or Joe Biden's wife when they were young women the family values people would be calling her sinful and evil and not fit to be in the White House.

If we ever elect a Pastafarian, I'd be okay with the prerequisite colanders and stripper poles. Tongue

[Image: 50968625.jpg]

[Image: fsm-nativity2.jpg]

[Image: mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:11169168?quali...p;amp;.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-01-2016, 04:58 AM
You think Trump has a comparable IQ to Obama and the same quality of education? They aren't all the same. Not even close. One inherited most of his wealth and makes money through bankrupting companies and writing xenophobic books. Obama went to Harvard.
12-01-2016, 06:07 AM
(12-01-2016 04:58 AM)SidMute Wrote:  You think Trump has a comparable IQ to Obama and the same quality of education? They aren't all the same. Not even close. One inherited most of his wealth and makes money through bankrupting companies and writing xenophobic books. Obama went to Harvard.

Welcome to TTA.

To whom is you question addressed?

12-01-2016, 07:59 AM
(12-01-2016 06:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 04:58 AM)SidMute Wrote:  You think Trump has a comparable IQ to Obama and the same quality of education? They aren't all the same. Not even close. One inherited most of his wealth and makes money through bankrupting companies and writing xenophobic books. Obama went to Harvard.

Welcome to TTA.

To whom is you question addressed?
Probably to either Rhet or Rick.

But don't take simply ivy league graduation as impressive just because. Didn't W. Go and graduate from Yale? Though he had family legacy to get there, when you get to the school on tour merit is more significant than being or graduating there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson