Heya everyone!!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Heya everyone!!!!!!
Hi everyone, ZM17 here. For some reason I've been trying to post and it's not letting me. But, anyway, I feel like I'm being oppressed by religion around me. I live in Louisiana, so I'm sure some of you can understand. I'm in high school now, and I went through a lot of bullying in middle school due to my religious affinity. It kinda sucked, but my new school is a lot more accepting than that one. So, anyway, after that little ramble about my life, what's up?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Heya everyone!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum.

Your duplicate posts are all cleaned up, and thank you for letting me know.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
20-06-2012, 05:43 PM
(20-06-2012 05:34 PM)zeldamaster17 Wrote:  Hi everyone, ZM17 here. For some reason I've been trying to post and it's not letting me. But, anyway, I feel like I'm being oppressed by religion around me. I live in Louisiana, so I'm sure some of you can understand. I'm in high school now, and I went through a lot of bullying in middle school due to my religious affinity. It kinda sucked, but my new school is a lot more accepting than that one. So, anyway, after that little ramble about my life, what's up?
And your 'religious affinity' is ... ?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Agnostic. Sorry, forgot to say that. Jeez, I've been working on a game project all day and I'm a little slow at the moment. Give me time to have someone grab me a mountain dew and I'll be fine Tongue
20-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Its good to hear you feel more welcomed at your new school. If I was ever bullied for not believing, well i would just point and laugh while yelling out, "who believes in and invisible man in the sky!" Have you found any other Atheists/Agnostics in your classes?
20-06-2012, 05:52 PM
At my school most people are very accepting of others, and we're able to have some pretty intelligent conversations. My school is probably the only one of its kind. I have several atheist/agnostic friends, along with several christian/pagan/hebrew/etc. friends. We are the true definition of what America should be, if you ask me. Tongue And it was physical bullying, not pointing and laughing. Name calling I can deal with.
21-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Welcome.

So, do you consider the Zelda games as RPGs or as Adventure Games?

This is a legitimate debate.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-06-2012, 10:29 AM
I consider them an little bit of both. They ARE kind of a hybrid.The adventure is akin to the Shadow of the Colossus game(the basic of all basic adventure games), but not unlike an RPG like the elder scrolls series, in that you gain upgrades and power ups. Tongue