• 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2012, 01:56 AM
RE: Heya
Hi there! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2012, 04:42 PM
(10-08-2012 01:52 AM)margaretB Wrote:  Hi there! I'm also a newbie here. I'm sure I'll learn more and enjoy browsing in this site.

Hi MB. Suggest you start your own intro thread so we can all love you there. This thread is for loving Lightning, which is not something that's commonly done Wink Welcome to the forums.
10-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Heya
(10-08-2012 04:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 01:52 AM)margaretB Wrote:  Hi there! I'm also a newbie here. I'm sure I'll learn more and enjoy browsing in this site.

Hi MB. Suggest you start your own intro thread so we can all love you there. This thread is for loving Lightning, which is not something that's commonly done Wink Welcome to the forums.

Welcome, Margaret. You're already learning more thanks to morondog. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Lightning and MargB..... hope your time here is usefull Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
11-08-2012, 12:11 PM
(06-08-2012 04:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If you are still searching (we are all searching for something) maybe direct your attention to the sciencey-stuff - plenty of threads on this site for this - to get some answers.

The natural is so much more fulfilling than the supernatural.

Welcome and have fun.

Hallucinogenics can be fun as well. Especially the natural ones which paradoxically make the supernatural available to us common folk.

Welcome, and abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm baaaaaacccckkkkk! Haha.

After a long hiatus from the forums (due to personal life, and just my lack of decency with forums) I'm hoping to actually be active this time around. Looking forward to getting to know the community, again!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2013, 04:51 PM
(10-05-2013 04:42 PM)Lightning Wrote:  I'm baaaaaacccckkkkk! Haha.

After a long hiatus from the forums (due to personal life, and just my lack of decency with forums) I'm hoping to actually be active this time around. Looking forward to getting to know the community, again!

Phew, that's one less mystery on facebook. It's been bugging me forever. Well, not bugging, just the occasional tinge of mild curiosity. Still, I like it when things get answered. Yes

Not sure what the etiquette is on welcoming members who've joined before you (or, as in this case, before me), so maybe a noncommittal "hi" will do...Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
11-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Welcome again Smile
11-05-2013, 03:33 AM
Excellent, you were good to talk to.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.