Poll: Heywood's got nothing, yes or no?
He's got nothing.
Yes he has.
[Show Results]

Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 01:12 AM by Banjo.)
Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Do you agree?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2015, 01:12 AM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not/
(24-08-2015 01:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Do you agree?

Yes.

No.

I got you doubting enough that you are now seeking support for your position from fellow atheists. As evidenced by your need to start a completely new thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
24-08-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
No I am just bored and find you hilariously funny. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-08-2015, 01:28 AM
(24-08-2015 01:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No I am just bored and find you hilariously funny. Big Grin

From my perspective, it looks like you are building a bubble to maintain your delusion that there are no observations which suggest God's existence.
24-08-2015, 01:34 AM
(24-08-2015 01:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No I am just bored and find you hilariously funny. Big Grin

From my perspective, it looks like you are building a bubble to maintain your delusion that there are no observations which suggest God's existence.

If you got 'em, present 'em. And no weaselly shit of "It all makes sense if you believe first". I certainly wouldn't expect you, with you troll history, to have access to such amazingly important information which has eluded *every other theist on the planet*, but hey, let's give it a whirl.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 10 users Like morondog's post
24-08-2015, 01:37 AM
(24-08-2015 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  From my perspective, it looks like you are building a bubble to maintain your delusion that there are no observations which suggest God's existence.

If you got 'em, present 'em. And no weaselly shit of "It all makes sense if you believe first". I certainly wouldn't expect you, with you troll history, to have access to such amazingly important information which has eluded *every other theist on the planet*, but hey, let's give it a whirl.

This isn't a debate thread. It is a poll thread because someone feels the need to confirm his position with friends.
24-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Oh man. i have NEVER been religious in all my 51 years. Never was a member of a church. I am not like many others here who have deconverted. i was never converted.

It is for you anyway my dear Heywood to supply proof of your assertions. All you say is "You can see god in nature!"

You can see manure in nature too and even step in it if not careful.

I did read the bible though, from cover to cover. Just like I read War and peace and The brothers Karamazov or the Decameron by Boccaccio. Just because I read the Iliad does not mean I believe in Zeus.

As far as books go, the bible is a really bad one. Homer was way better. Hell so was Plautus!

Sorry pal. Try some one else. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 8 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 01:40 AM
(24-08-2015 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  If you got 'em, present 'em. And no weaselly shit of "It all makes sense if you believe first". I certainly wouldn't expect you, with you troll history, to have access to such amazingly important information which has eluded *every other theist on the planet*, but hey, let's give it a whirl.

This isn't a debate thread. It is a poll thread because someone feels the need to confirm his position with friends.

No, confirmation is easy enough to find in every thread you have ever posted in. Ever.

This is for shits and giggles at your expanse, you trying to dismiss it as a defense mechanism for Banjo, well, seems a bit like projection to me. If there's anyone here who's in dire need of protection, it's your stupid bullshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 01:44 AM
(24-08-2015 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This isn't a debate thread. It is a poll thread because someone feels the need to confirm his position with friends.

This is why it is in The casual coffee house. I would never waste time debating you.

This is just a laugh. At you. Wink

I give you permission to start one about me if you like.

Is Banjo a prick, yes, no?

I'd likely vote yes! Big Grin

Often at this site people get way too serious. I was reading a thread earlier when a long time member made a joke. The joke was answered by a deeply serious response. I was like "Dude, don't you get it? Lighten up."

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 01:49 AM
(24-08-2015 01:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is for shits and giggles at your expanse, you trying to dismiss it as a defense mechanism for Banjo, well, seems a bit like projection to me. If there's anyone here who's in dire need of protection, it's your stupid bullshit.

That would mean Banjo, like you, is more interested in ridicule than having a reasoned discussion. Nahhhh......looks more like someone seeking confirmation.