Poll: Heywood's got nothing, yes or no?
He's got nothing.
Yes he has.
[Show Results]

Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
(24-08-2015 01:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is for shits and giggles at your expanse, you trying to dismiss it as a defense mechanism for Banjo, well, seems a bit like projection to me. If there's anyone here who's in dire need of protection, it's your stupid bullshit.

That would mean Banjo, like you, is more interested in ridicule than having a reasoned discussion. Nahhhh......looks more like someone seeking confirmation.

I've tried, oh how I've tried. I spent pages trying to reason with you. You burned that bridge down well over a year ago, you short-sighted incredulous dipshit.

You don't get to act like a sanctimonious victim now just because I don't have the patience for your stupid bullshit. You're lying in the bed you made, deal with it jackass. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 01:59 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(24-08-2015 01:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That would mean Banjo, like you, is more interested in ridicule than having a reasoned discussion. Nahhhh......looks more like someone seeking confirmation.

I've tried, oh how I've tried. I spent pages trying to reason with you. You burned that bridge down well over a year ago, you short-sighted incredulous dipshit. Drinking Beverage

Yeah and in your typical form you became frustrated by logic and reason and abandoned your arguments and employed insults instead. So I just ignored you....for quite a long time.

I see you haven't matured much if at all in that year. I forgive you for calling me a short-sighted incredulous dipshit.
24-08-2015, 01:58 AM
(24-08-2015 01:49 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That would mean Banjo, like you, is more interested in ridicule than having a reasoned discussion. Nahhhh......looks more like someone seeking confirmation.

Actually Heywood, you'd be wrong.

It all comes down to whom I am debating. I have already dismissed you as pointless and unworthy of my time. You do not know, and why would you, that I have been involved heavily in the free thought movement for over 35 years. 35 years of debating meatheads who come with all bluster and zero evidence. And virtually no knowledge of scripture.

ZERO EVIDENCE.

After all this time, I just want to hang out with atheists. People who do not believe in Harry Potter, like you for example. I'm just over it.

However, bring me a person versed in the bible who wants to discuss properly and I am all in.

Sadly though science has taken over from philosophy it seems. Better to let the scientists question people such as yourself. My time has passed. Dogma has become irrelevant as has much of philosophy.

Do you have evidence? I am sure it would make front page news across the globe.
Alas, you don't.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 02:03 AM
(24-08-2015 01:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Actually Heywood, you'd be wrong.

It all comes down to whom I am debating. I have already dismissed you as pointless and unworthy of my time. You do not know, and why would you, that I have been involved heavily in the free thought movement for over 35 years. 35 years of debating meatheads who come with all bluster and zero evidence. And virtually no knowledge of scripture.

If I am unworthy of your time, why do you persist in engaging me? It would be simple for you to just put me on ignore but instead you go out of your way to engage me.

It really looks to me that I provoked you to think about and caused you to doubt your position. Hence your need to start this thread. Now you are back peddling....down playing what is painfully obvious and trying to spin this into something different.

Its not working. The man behind the curtain is exposed by his own posts.
24-08-2015, 02:06 AM
(24-08-2015 02:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually Heywood, you'd be wrong.

If I am unworthy of your time, why do you persist in engaging me? It would be simple for you to just put me on ignore but instead you go out of your way to engage me.

It really looks to me that I provoked you to think about and caused you to doubt your position. Hence your need to start this thread. Now you are back peddling....down playing what is painfully obvious and trying to spin this into something different.

No, you need to go back to my original response.

Minus 50 rep? Geez Heywood.

And we are not engaging in debate. Does this seem like a debate to you???

Let me make it clear. > Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-08-2015, 02:08 AM
(24-08-2015 02:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I am unworthy of your time, why do you persist in engaging me? It would be simple for you to just put me on ignore but instead you go out of your way to engage me.

No, you need to go back to my original response.

Minus 50 rep? Geez Heywood.

And we are not engaging in debate. Does this seem like a debate to you???

Let me make it clear. > Tongue

Now you continue your spin and back peddling and waffling by trying to steer the subject to my reputation rating.

People like you neg rep me because I threaten their world view.
24-08-2015, 02:14 AM
(24-08-2015 01:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:52 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I've tried, oh how I've tried. I spent pages trying to reason with you. You burned that bridge down well over a year ago, you short-sighted incredulous dipshit. Drinking Beverage

Yeah and in your typical form you became frustrated by logic and reason and abandoned your arguments and employed insults instead. So I just ignored you....for quite a long time.

I see you haven't matured much if at all in that year. I forgive you for calling me a short-sighted incredulous dipshit.

Your faux forgiveness is about as mature as the kindergarten schoolyard, you fucked in the head sadist, so pull your sanctimonious head out of your ass for a second if you can.

You wouldn't know logic if it bitch-slapped you upside your stupid head while fucking your mother right in front of you. As evidence by everyone who as every had a protracted exchange with you on this forum, you're all bluster. At times you've been pissy, and a whiny little bitch (hey, remember that time you tried to get me banned right before the whole forum laughed you out of the internet?), and now you're current defense mechanism is this church-lady sanctimonious faux 'forgiveness' bullshit. It's all an act, and everyone on the forum who has been here long enough knows it.

You call my language immature, but you fail to realize that my language is a product of your actions. You no longer rate anything more than scorn and derision, civility has already been wasted on you; you simply are not worth the effort of the facade of respect. You get the 'immature' language, because that's all you deserve, that's all you rate. You're an incredulous, ignorant, lying son of a bitch, and I'm long since past caring whether or not you approve of my language.

Dipshit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 02:19 AM
(24-08-2015 02:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People like you neg rep me because I threaten their world view.

Wow you do think highly of yourself.

I think you are funny.

Why do you think I made the thread?

And I neg rep'd you because you NEVER answer straight questions with straight answers. But we all know why that is don't we? You have no straight answers. Your religion is a lie. There appears to be no creator.

You got nothin'!

Nothin'!

If you have something, show us. We are here watching and waiting.

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 02:23 AM
(24-08-2015 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You call my language immature, but you fail to realize that my language is a product of your actions. You no longer rate anything more than scorn and derision, civility has already been wasted on you; you simply are not worth the effort of the facade of respect. You get the 'immature' language, because that's all you deserve, that's all you rate. You're an incredulous, ignorant, lying son of a bitch, and I'm long since past caring whether or not you approve of my language.

Dipshit. Drinking Beverage

There you go being the victim again. It is someone else fault you resort to petty insults instead of rational discussion. You know the day you decide to stop being the victim and take charge of your life will be the day your life starts to go somewhere.

I forgive you for those nasty things you said.
24-08-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 02:35 AM by morondog.)
(24-08-2015 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  If you got 'em, present 'em. And no weaselly shit of "It all makes sense if you believe first". I certainly wouldn't expect you, with you troll history, to have access to such amazingly important information which has eluded *every other theist on the planet*, but hey, let's give it a whirl.

This isn't a debate thread. It is a poll thread because someone feels the need to confirm his position with friends.

Well feel free to present your alleged evidence elsewhere. So far all I've seen is "nature's so nice and wonderful, it must be invisible, undetectable Christian God who made it" which is... I suppose your wording was "suggests" God's existence, but a moment's thought puts the suggestion where it belongs - in the trash.

Edited to remove the Christian ref - I see that you're not claiming that at least.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post