Poll: Heywood's got nothing, yes or no?
He's got nothing.
Yes he has.
[Show Results]

Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 02:40 AM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
(24-08-2015 02:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There you go being the victim again. It is someone else fault you resort to petty insults instead of rational discussion. You know the day you decide to stop being the victim and take charge of your life will be the day your life starts to go somewhere.

I forgive you for those nasty things you said.

Excl

Wha? Blink

Heh. Hehe. Haha. Hahaha! Bwa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Laugh out load

pro·jec·tion (prō-jek'shŭn),

3. A defense mechanism by which a repressed complex in the person is denied and conceived as belonging to someone else, as when faults that the person tends to commit are perceived in or attributed to others.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreediction...projection

Frusty

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
24-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Surely you've been insulted more than 74 times. I will say many of those were well warranted.

I forgive you for missing a few.

Edited because it changed from 73 to 74 by the time I pressed submit. Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
24-08-2015, 03:03 AM
(24-08-2015 02:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You call my language immature, but you fail to realize that my language is a product of your actions. You no longer rate anything more than scorn and derision, civility has already been wasted on you; you simply are not worth the effort of the facade of respect. You get the 'immature' language, because that's all you deserve, that's all you rate. You're an incredulous, ignorant, lying son of a bitch, and I'm long since past caring whether or not you approve of my language.

Dipshit. Drinking Beverage

There you go being the victim again. It is someone else fault you resort to petty insults instead of rational discussion. You know the day you decide to stop being the victim and take charge of your life will be the day your life starts to go somewhere.

Holy fucking shit, I cuss at you because you're an infuriating jackass. You know you're a jackass. It's not a victim anything, it's simply a matter of your actions having consequences you stupid fuck. I'm not victimized by your blathering stupidity, but I daresay anyone related to you or dealing with you in person probably is.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 03:12 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(24-08-2015 02:40 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  There you go being the victim again. It is someone else fault you resort to petty insults instead of rational discussion. You know the day you decide to stop being the victim and take charge of your life will be the day your life starts to go somewhere.

Excl

Wha? Blink

Heh. Hehe. Haha. Hahaha! Bwa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Laugh out load

pro·jec·tion (prō-jek'shŭn),

3. A defense mechanism by which a repressed complex in the person is denied and conceived as belonging to someone else, as when faults that the person tends to commit are perceived in or attributed to others.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreediction...projection

Frusty

Projection? Please. EK said it was my fault he resorted to using insults. That is what he said, you can read it yourself. He is most certainly being the victim here, just as he has always been the victim ever since I have encountered him. Are you claiming I made EK toss out those insults? Such a claim absolutely ludicrous.

With him it is always someone else s fault....whether it be his crappy motel job, his crappy job performance, or his in ability to argue rationally and instead resort to insults. If he wants his life to go somewhere he needs to take charge of it instead of handing it over to other people. Other people will just let it fall onto the floor.

Oh and EK....I forgive you for calling me a jackass and stupid fuck
24-08-2015, 03:09 AM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 03:13 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(24-08-2015 02:58 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Surely you've been insulted more than 74 times. I will say many of those were well warranted.

I forgive you for missing a few.

Edited because it changed from 73 to 74 by the time I pressed submit. Laugh out load

Its really just a few of you atheists who give the rest a bad name Nurse. Most of you are actually starting to behave decently.

and yes, I know I have missed a few. I wouldn't be surprised if I had been insulted at least 100 times already this month.
24-08-2015, 03:20 AM
(24-08-2015 03:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its really just a few of you atheists who give the rest a bad name Nurse. Most of you are actually starting to behave decently.

and yes, I know I have missed a few. I wouldn't be surprised if I had been insulted at least 100 times already this month.

And still no answer I see. No evidence. Just avoidance and misdirection.

This is probably why you are so disliked. You constantly use the same method and think nobody will notice. We noticed ages ago.

You can no longer get away with it.

C'mon Heywood, just admit it. You got nothin'!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 03:23 AM
(24-08-2015 03:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 03:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its really just a few of you atheists who give the rest a bad name Nurse. Most of you are actually starting to behave decently.

And still no answer I see. No evidence. Just avoidance and misdirection.

This is probably why you are so disliked. You constantly use the same method and think nobody will notice. We noticed ages ago.

You can no longer get away with it.

C'mon Heywood, just admit it. You got nothin'!

I gave you my response in the other thread. Your continuing to spam "You got nothin!" isn't a rational counter argument.

Do ten knuckle push ups and try again.
24-08-2015, 03:33 AM
(24-08-2015 03:06 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Projection? Please. EK said it was my fault he resorted to using insults. That is what he said, you can read it yourself. He is most certainly being the victim here, just as he has always been the victim ever since I have encountered him. Are you claiming I made EK toss out those insults? Such a claim absolutely ludicrous.

With him it is always someone else s fault....whether it be his crappy motel job, his crappy job performance, or his in ability to argue rationally and instead resort to insults. If he wants his life to go somewhere he needs to take charge of it instead of handing it over to other people. Other people will just let it fall onto the floor.

Oh and EK....I forgive you for calling me a jackass and stupid fuck

So in Blowjob's world he's allowed to act like a total jackass and attack people personally, but when other people cuss at him it has nothing to do with Blowjob's aforementioned jackassery. When people cuss at him, because of how he acts, that's somehow 'victimization' instead of 'treating an asshole like the asshole he is'.

Right, because that's how the real world works you stupid shit.

Even here you cannot even begin to defend your history of actions on this forum, instead choosing to deflect by attempting to personally attack me on something entirely unrelated as you once again try to faux armchair psychoanalyze me. Like somehow my personal life has any bearing on how you present yourself on this forum. You, who are trying to shield yourself by attacking me personally?

This is why you are the biggest asshole here, and everyone knows it. It's why you are hated are derided, not because you're an incredulous ignorant dipshit, but because you are simply a loathsome, terrible human being and a disgrace to our species.

But I'm sure you make Jesus proud, so there is that... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 04:11 AM
(24-08-2015 03:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I gave you my response in the other thread. Your continuing to spam "You got nothin!" isn't a rational counter argument.

Do ten knuckle push ups and try again.

No you did not give a suitable response. You may as well have said "abra cadabra".

As was said soon after, your woo could lead to any number of god or gods. None of whom have any evidence to support their existence.

I do not think you know the meaning of the word 'evidence'. Here is the noun.

The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid:

You have not satisfied the above.

Oh and is it not annoying when you are faced with the same words all the time? This is your tactic.

You got nothin'!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 04:14 AM
This is blowjob in a nutshell . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user