Poll: Heywood's got nothing, yes or no?
He's got nothing.
Yes he has.
[Show Results]

Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
This is some grade school shit, here. Banjo, if you have a legitimate grief, PM a fucking mod. This is asinine.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2015, 04:16 AM
I thought HJ was a girl....meh oh well whatever.

Yeah, he got nottin!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
24-08-2015, 04:35 AM
(24-08-2015 01:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Do you agree?

You should be ashamed of yourself for embarrassing yourself and your family.
Tongue

I forgive you for calling Blowjob "Blowme".

Since January 1st, I have forgiven him 50,632 times for posting shit on TTA. Jebus loves me, this I know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-08-2015, 04:58 AM
(24-08-2015 04:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This is some grade school shit, here. Banjo, if you have a legitimate grief, PM a fucking mod. This is asinine.

Tongue Who says grade school shit's bad? Blowjob jumped right in too. 'Sides any day when I can insult Blowjob is a good day. And he's so forgiving too Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
24-08-2015, 05:17 AM
So Stark/Moms, you haven't banned him yet because you're experimenting how much bad rep a member can get?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
24-08-2015, 05:36 AM
(24-08-2015 04:15 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This is some grade school shit, here. Banjo, if you have a legitimate grief, PM a fucking mod. This is asinine.

Oh lighten up. I have been reading this place all day and even jokes were taken seriously.

We've just been invaded by theists spamming the place and here we have a guy forgiving everyone. As if it is his place to forgive anybody in the first place. That in itself is an insult. This place can be hilarious when not trying. And damned frustrating for some people who put loads of effort into it.

This is meant to be silly. If only to lighten it up. I have no beef or grief. The whole thing is silly to me.

If Heywood doesn't like it, than maybe he can start answering questions. Then people wouldn't take the piss. Which is all this is. Me taking the piss.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 05:40 AM
(24-08-2015 04:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 01:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Do you agree?

You should be ashamed of yourself for embarrassing yourself and your family.
Tongue

I forgive you for calling Blowjob "Blowme".

Since January 1st, I have forgiven him 50,632 times for posting shit on TTA. Jebus loves me, this I know.

I forgive you your transgressions, My Son. AMEN. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 05:56 AM

It would seem that way. I finally put him on ignore after he repeatedly changed the definitions of words and shifted the goal posts after numerous corrections. If he does have anything of substance to say, I'm not going to read it, because the boy cried wolf one too many times.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
24-08-2015, 06:03 AM
(24-08-2015 05:56 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

It would seem that way. I finally put him on ignore after he repeatedly changed the definitions of words and shifted the goal posts after numerous corrections. If he does have anything of substance to say, I'm not going to read it, because the boy cried wolf one too many times.

Well yeah.

This is the problem.

And if one dislikes my thread, read my signature. I am proud of it. Watt was a legend. Big Grin

Banjo.
24-08-2015, 06:24 AM
A couple times recently, his nonsense was "blown" (snort) out of the water. He then ignores his own threads/comments when he is shown to have nothing.

Example : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid836569

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post