Poll: Heywood's got nothing, yes or no?
He's got nothing.
Yes he has.
[Show Results]

Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Heywood Blowme has got nothing. Agree or not?
(24-08-2015 08:15 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Now you continue your spin and back peddling and waffling by trying to steer the subject to my reputation rating.

People like you neg rep me because I threaten their world view.

[Image: Dr_Evil-646x363.jpg]

First TTA, and then the world am I right?

The Street Fighter movie is one of the all-time best bad movies ever.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 05:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-08-2015 02:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People like you neg rep me because I threaten their world view.

Guess that's why I've never neg-repped you. Childish world views are far from threatening but they are hilarious when presented seriously by a grown ass man.

(24-08-2015 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This isn't a debate thread.

Of course it isn't. There's no point in debating the obvious.

(24-08-2015 02:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I am unworthy of your time, why do you persist in engaging me?

Because you need forgiveness. Lots of it.

(24-08-2015 12:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're : "All hat, no cattle", as we say out here in the West in our saloons. Tongue
Are you gonna forgive me for calling you a bad "cowboy" ?

Depends. What kinda "cowboy" we talking big fella. Blink

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-08-2015, 05:40 PM
He's got delusions? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
24-08-2015, 06:10 PM
(24-08-2015 04:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 02:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  People like you neg rep me because I threaten their world view.

Guess that's why I've never neg-repped you. Childish world views are far from threatening but they are hilarious when presented seriously by a grown ass man.

(24-08-2015 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This isn't a debate thread.

Of course it isn't. There's no point in debating the obvious.

(24-08-2015 02:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If I am unworthy of your time, why do you persist in engaging me?

Because you need forgiveness. Lots of it.

(24-08-2015 12:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're : "All hat, no cattle", as we say out here in the West in our saloons. Tongue
Are you gonna forgive me for calling you a bad "cowboy" ?

Depends. What kinda "cowboy" we talking big fella. Blink

That thought "flitted" through my mind when I typed that. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Ha, I was so out of it last night on my cocktail of drugs I hardly recall creating this thread.

Oh well, it is probably well deserved! Smile

Heywood if you don't have the answers, stop pretending you do. I had a look at Bucky's post where he linked directly to where he provided answers, and you simply stopped posting on the thread. That stuff is kind of damning.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
25-08-2015, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 12:01 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(24-08-2015 06:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Ha, I was so out of it last night on my cocktail of drugs I hardly recall creating this thread.

Heywood if you don't have the answers, stop pretending you do. I had a look at Bucky's post where he linked directly to where he provided answers, and you simply stopped posting on the thread. That stuff is kind of damning.

Still looks to me that you were seeking confirmation of your position from your friends and now you're just trying to make excuses for it.

Oh....Bucky isn't high on my list of people who I respond too.....but I did get around to responding to him. I wish he would respond to my BLS data which shows the number of people who have left the work force has steadily increased under Obama. Maybe, like me, he just lost interest in the discussion because he was distracted by something else.....or maybe....he simply has nothing else he wants to say. Nothing damming about it Banjo.
25-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Shut it, Blome.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-08-2015, 12:57 PM
(25-08-2015 11:57 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 06:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Ha, I was so out of it last night on my cocktail of drugs I hardly recall creating this thread.

Still looks to me that you were seeking confirmation of your position from your friends and now you're just trying to make excuses for it.

Oh....Bucky isn't high on my list of people who I respond too.....but I did get around to responding to him. I wish he would respond to my BLS data which shows the number of people who have left the work force has steadily increased under Obama. Maybe, like me, he just lost interest in the discussion because he was distracted by something else.....or maybe....he simply has nothing else he wants to say. Nothing damming about it Banjo.

Without a lot more data, that information is useless. Correlation is not causation, and the Baby-Boomers are aging fast. The fact that the ACA passed and people leave the work force, cannot be correlated without specific data. Maybe they're leaving because they got downsized when Dubya allowed the economy to crash, and are sick of waiting for it to get better.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-08-2015, 01:15 PM
(25-08-2015 12:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Correlation is not causation,

except in cases of pediatric surgery....right?
25-08-2015, 01:18 PM
(25-08-2015 01:15 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 12:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Correlation is not causation,

except in cases of pediatric surgery....right?

What a stupid-ass thing to say. Stop embarrasing yourself and your family. In BOTH cases I advocated for DATA. In both cases you pull shit out of your ass, with NO DATA. Thanks for confirming yet again what everyone says about your ignorant posts.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post