Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 04:44 AM
Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
If you're having an emergency and the choice comes down to laying a coil on the floor or going into a shitter that is designated for people the opposite sex of you, the correct play is to use the opposite sex shitter. You might get dirty looks, but in the final analysis we can all agree this is the correct play. I am opposed to any laws which make exercising this option a crime.

I am also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
Blowjob has thoughts ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-06-2016, 05:51 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(16-06-2016 05:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Blowjob has thoughts ?

More thoughts than you it seems.
16-06-2016, 05:54 AM
Everyone should just wear adult diapers and get rid of all bathrooms.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
16-06-2016, 05:57 AM
(16-06-2016 05:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Blowjob has thoughts ?

The technical term for it is 'stimulus / response'.
16-06-2016, 05:58 AM
I wonder if Valtrex works on Heywood as well as other forms of herpes, that keep coming back....Consider

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-06-2016, 06:07 AM
(16-06-2016 05:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I wonder if Valtrex works on Heywood as well as other forms of herpes, that keep coming back....Consider

I'm just passing by for a bit. Taking a short break from my current project. My schedule is solid until November and perhaps beyond if everything goes the way I want it.
16-06-2016, 07:08 AM
(16-06-2016 06:07 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm just passing by for a bit. Taking a short break from my current project. My schedule is solid until November and perhaps beyond if everything goes the way I want it.

Thumbsup

Good to hear!
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-06-2016, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 01:42 PM by Bucky Ball.)
It's never been an issue to Blowjob, as he's totally ignorant of these issues and problems.

The fact is, every Pediatric Genetics Clinic in the country is booked to the max, and sees children and families every single hour of every single day, who are struggling with the piss poor (supposed) "intelligent design" of a god, ... the fact that 5 % of children are born needing some sort of sexuality "assignment" treatment. Where are these kids supposed to pee ?

Fuck, Blowjob is a clueless ignoramus.
I don't forgive him for being an idiot and inflicting that on the world.

"Had this all figured out" = "head in the sand" and "let's pretend there is no problem as it doesn't affect me".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-06-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical
*Heywood's
*their
*biological

[Image: Zy5ufb.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post