Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
The only reason I even bother using a restroom to do my resting (shitting for the euphemism impaired) is because public urination/defecation is considered a sex crime and I don't want to be on that list.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
Looks like I can add my counter back to my signature.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
16-06-2016, 08:39 AM
(16-06-2016 05:49 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Blowjob has thoughts ?

Mental diarrhea.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-06-2016, 08:59 AM
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I ma also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

What dictate is that? Can you cite and quote what you object to?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
16-06-2016, 09:09 AM
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.

How about State legislatures commanding that people use the bathrooms corresponding to their birth certificate, even though that no longer corresponds to their actual gender ? How fucked up is THAT ?

You conveniently left out that part.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-06-2016, 09:14 AM
(16-06-2016 09:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.

How about State legislatures commanding that people use the bathrooms corresponding to their birth certificate, even though that no longer corresponds to their actual gender ? How fucked up is THAT ?

You conveniently left out that part.
It's all about blaming and shaming and outing, how I see it anyway. Despicable.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
16-06-2016, 09:35 AM
Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
I’ve traveled a bit and seen some, er, interesting resting places (as Yakherder calls them). The least ‘civilized’ seem to have the least issues with this type of ‘problem’ but not all.

The ‘civilized Western countries’ seem to be the most stuck up on who pisses where. Puritanism is alive and well.

Amsterdam
[Image: funny+toilet.jpg]

?
[Image: 71e568defaaa222e75ebf4e416e517d2.jpg]

Tokyo
[Image: ac0fed80-3ee4-0133-5b78-0aecee5a8273.png?]

Ephesus, Turkey
[Image: 2_98123871.jpg?resize=632%2C420]

London
[Image: 040217_toilet_hmed_733a.grid-6x2.jpg]
In full view
From the outside it’s a mirrored glass box, but from the inside its one of the most terrifying toilets in the world! Located on a busy London Street, a toilet encased behind one way glass is part of an art instalment and is perhaps the only installation that wants to be subjected to a call of nature. Once ensconced inside no one can see in, but seeing out is no problem and you get to go about your business while people peer in interest at the glass box.

I remember this thing from high school in rural Tennessee.
[Image: fountainurinal.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-06-2016, 11:34 AM
Um.....As a former window fixer, the 'Glass' thing only works if the outside lighting is brighter than the inside.

I hope, for some modesty sakes, that there are spot-lights to shine on the box at night.

Or the person making use of the amenities (Who might like some light with which to go about things) is going to end up illuminating their business for all the world outside to see.

Consider
16-06-2016, 11:47 AM
(16-06-2016 09:35 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’ve traveled a bit and seen some, er, interesting resting places (as Yakherder calls them). The least ‘civilized’ seem to have the least issues with this type of ‘problem’ but not all.

The ‘civilized Western countries’ seem to be the most stuck up on who pisses where. Puritanism is alive and well.

Amsterdam
[Image: funny+toilet.jpg]

?
[Image: 71e568defaaa222e75ebf4e416e517d2.jpg]

Tokyo
[Image: ac0fed80-3ee4-0133-5b78-0aecee5a8273.png?]

Ephesus, Turkey
[Image: 2_98123871.jpg?resize=632%2C420]

London
[Image: 040217_toilet_hmed_733a.grid-6x2.jpg]
In full view
From the outside it’s a mirrored glass box, but from the inside its one of the most terrifying toilets in the world! Located on a busy London Street, a toilet encased behind one way glass is part of an art instalment and is perhaps the only installation that wants to be subjected to a call of nature. Once ensconced inside no one can see in, but seeing out is no problem and you get to go about your business while people peer in interest at the glass box.

I remember this thing from high school in rural Tennessee.
[Image: fountainurinal.jpg]

That bottom thing is a sink. I remember having them in school.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
16-06-2016, 12:02 PM
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.

I think it is a political ploy to create jobs. Old facilities will need to be updated to meet the new code, and new facilities will be designed with the code in mind, which has already been going on with the installation of private "baby changing" bathrooms in public areas.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool