Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2016, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 02:26 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
Here's hoping you get very busy very soon, 'Blowme.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-06-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
So now we know who the son of a bitch was, who shit in the sink.....Angry

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-06-2016, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 01:48 PM by KUSA.)
Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(16-06-2016 11:47 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 09:35 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’ve traveled a bit and seen some, er, interesting resting places (as Yakherder calls them). The least ‘civilized’ seem to have the least issues with this type of ‘problem’ but not all.

The ‘civilized Western countries’ seem to be the most stuck up on who pisses where. Puritanism is alive and well.

Amsterdam
[Image: funny+toilet.jpg]

?
[Image: 71e568defaaa222e75ebf4e416e517d2.jpg]

Tokyo
[Image: ac0fed80-3ee4-0133-5b78-0aecee5a8273.png?]

Ephesus, Turkey
[Image: 2_98123871.jpg?resize=632%2C420]

London
[Image: 040217_toilet_hmed_733a.grid-6x2.jpg]
In full view
From the outside it’s a mirrored glass box, but from the inside its one of the most terrifying toilets in the world! Located on a busy London Street, a toilet encased behind one way glass is part of an art instalment and is perhaps the only installation that wants to be subjected to a call of nature. Once ensconced inside no one can see in, but seeing out is no problem and you get to go about your business while people peer in interest at the glass box.

I remember this thing from high school in rural Tennessee.
[Image: fountainurinal.jpg]

That bottom thing is a sink. I remember having them in school.

In Tennessee it is a pisser and a sink. You can take a leak and wash your face in it afterwards.
16-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Geez, give Woodie a break. For once he is not driving the wrong-way on a one-way street.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
16-06-2016, 01:49 PM
(16-06-2016 01:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Geez, give Woodie a break. For once he is not driving the wrong-way on a one-way street.

You and woodie can use the double shitter together.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
16-06-2016, 02:03 PM
(16-06-2016 01:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 11:47 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  That bottom thing is a sink. I remember having them in school.

In Tennessee it is a pisser and a sink. You can take a leak and wash your face in it afterwards.

I think you were just doing it wrong. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
16-06-2016, 02:13 PM
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you're having an emergency and the choice comes down to laying a coil on the floor or going into a shitter that is designated for people the opposite sex of you, the correct play is to use the opposite sex shitter. You might get dirty looks, but in the final analysis we can all agree this is the correct play. I am opposed to any laws which make exercising this option a crime.

I am also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.

Are you talking about states that passed laws saying that men who were born men, but look like women (Caroline "Tula" Cossey former Bond Girl and male), must use the men's room? And women who were born women but actually look like men (Chas Bono), must use the women's?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-06-2016, 02:27 PM
(16-06-2016 01:47 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Geez, give Woodie a break. For once he is not driving the wrong-way on a one-way street.

Broken clocks ...
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
16-06-2016, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 03:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2016 08:59 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  What dictate is that? Can you cite and quote what you object to?

Yeah, but it came from Cheeto Jesus.

"There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate. There has been so little trouble, and the problem with what happened in North Carolina is the strife and the economic punishment that they're taking. So I would say that's probably the best way." - Trump

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-06-2016, 03:47 PM
(16-06-2016 12:39 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So now we know who the son of a bitch was, who shit in the sink.....Angry

Wink

Hey! I only peed there and was curteous enough to wait till everyone moved their hands out of the way.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post