Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2016, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2016 02:32 PM by dancefortwo.)
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(17-06-2016 01:50 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(17-06-2016 09:10 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Reminds me of a bourdaloue....

[Image: francois_boucher__la_bourdaloue_01b.jpeg]

Man, could you imagine having to hold that pose for hours?

Actually ladies of the royal courts would have their maids bring them a bourdaloue while in court attending the queen or king, slip the bourdaloue up under their gowns, hold it between their legs and pee, pull it out and hand it back to the maid. Women didn't wear any undies back then. Everything was free and clear. Actually undies are a fairly recent invention.

Edit: Found the video of Lucy Worsley showing us how it was done. It's the first 35 seconds of the film. Lucy is a fun historian. Wink

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-06-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
Why this preoccupation with sex Heywood?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-06-2016, 07:34 PM
(17-06-2016 02:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Actually ladies of the royal courts would have their maids bring them a bourdaloue pull it out and hand it back to the maid.

That had to've been a shit job...
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-06-2016, 09:47 PM
[Image: th?id=OIP.M1a35ed9cd87e96c5ee18cef03fa63...mp;pid=1.1]
17-06-2016, 11:31 PM
(17-06-2016 09:47 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  [Image: th?id=OIP.M1a35ed9cd87e96c5ee18cef03fa63...mp;pid=1.1]

I don't know why, but I find that toilet deeply disturbing.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-06-2016, 02:04 AM
(17-06-2016 04:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Why this preoccupation with sex Heywood?

One can only assume it's because he never gets any LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
20-06-2016, 03:43 AM
(16-06-2016 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Are you talking about states that passed laws saying that men who were born men, but look like women (Caroline "Tula" Cossey former Bond Girl and male), must use the men's room? And women who were born women but actually look like men (Chas Bono), must use the women's?

Some things are best left unlegislated and this in my opinion is one of them.
20-06-2016, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 04:09 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(16-06-2016 09:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 04:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I am also opposed to dictates from the president which command that people be "entitled" to use the bathroom which matches the gender they identify with.

I think as a society we had this all figured out until Obama and certain state legislatures decided to stick their noses into it.

How about State legislatures commanding that people use the bathrooms corresponding to their birth certificate, even though that no longer corresponds to their actual gender ? How fucked up is THAT ?

You conveniently left out that part.

I did not leave that part out. You just don't have good reading comprehension skills that's all.

The point I tried to make in the original post is that before all this bathroom hoopla happened, as a society we already accepted that it is sometimes okay for a person to use a bathroom that does not correspond to their biological sex. We shouldn't take this option away. So yes I disagree with state laws which regulate who uses what bathrooms.

The real issue with someone using a bathroom that does not correspond to their actual sex is if that person is doing so in order to perv-out. If Obama has his way, it will be easier for a perv to follow your daughter into the shower room at say a campground in a national park. That may not be Obama's intention, but it will be an unintended consequence.

On this issue, I think we were better off than before it was an issue. Because regulation here only makes us worse off, people will blame the transgendered for going after this trophy.
20-06-2016, 04:30 AM
(20-06-2016 04:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I did not leave that part out. You just don't have good reading comprehension skills that's all.

What an idiot. It's the STATE legislatures that took the damn option away.

Quote:The real issue with someone using a bathroom that does not correspond to their actual sex is if that person is doing so in order to perv-out. If Obama has his way, it will be easier for a perv to follow your daughter into the shower room at say a campground in a national park. That may not be Obama's intention, but it will be an unintended consequence.

You just fucking contradicted yourself, Blowjob.

Quote:On this issue, I think we were better off than before it was an issue. Because regulation here only makes us worse off, people will blame the transgendered for going after this trophy.

Yeah living in the past is a hallmark of those who can't handle change and want to live in the past.

Go back under your rock, gramps.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-06-2016, 04:39 AM
(20-06-2016 04:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What an idiot. It's the STATE legislatures that took the damn option away.

I said that...twice. I try to make my post simple to read but I am sorry, I just can't bring them down to Dick and Jane just for you.