Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2016, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 07:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(20-06-2016 04:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 04:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What an idiot. It's the STATE legislatures that took the damn option away.

I said that...twice. I try to make my post simple to read but I am sorry, I just can't bring them down to Dick and Jane just for you.

You did not. You blamed it on Obama.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(20-06-2016 06:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 04:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I said that...twice. I try to make my post simple to read but I am sorry, I just can't bring them down to Dick and Jane just for you.

You did not. You blamed it on Obama.

Obama's position is more detrimental than certain state legislatures(which you did not comprehend when I stated it in the OP) but the state legislature's actions also do more harm than good and should be opposed. This isn't an issue that needs to be regulated by the government.
21-06-2016, 04:54 AM
(21-06-2016 03:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 06:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You did not. You blamed it on Obama.

Obama's position is more detrimental than certain state legislatures(which you did not comprehend when I stated it in the OP) but the state legislature's actions also do more harm than good and should be opposed. This isn't an issue that needs to be regulated by the government.

Yes your holiness ... because you assert it, yet do absolutely nothing to explain your position ? Hahaha. Bal bla bla.

I didn't say it was something the state legislatures needed to do anything ... speaking of "comprehension". Obviously if fundie Christians in the states are passing idiotic laws that try to regulate the issue, and most of the country oppose what they do, someone needs to do something. Get your head out of the sand. The good old days are gone for good, gramps.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-06-2016, 04:59 AM
(21-06-2016 04:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I didn't say it was something the state legislatures needed to do anything ... speaking of "comprehension". Obviously if fundie Christians in the states are passing idiotic laws that try to regulate the issue, and most of the country oppose what they do, someone needs to do something. Get your head out of the sand. The good old days are gone for good, gramps.

The proper thing for the president to do in response to the bad laws by state legislatures would be to come out and say this isn't an issue that needs to be regulated. Instead Obama came out with a position that makes it easier for pervs to perv out.
21-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Which bathroom should I use if I got a micropenis smaller than your average clit?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-06-2016, 03:37 PM
I hate to admit that I tend to agree with Heywood here. I think they should have left things alone. It's not like someone was doing a genital check at bathroom doors the way it was.

If you live as a man or as a woman when that's not your birth gender you are just trying to go to the bathroom where you will draw the least amount of attention.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-06-2016, 03:42 PM
(21-06-2016 03:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hate to admit that I tend to agree with Heywood here. I think they should have left things alone. It's not like someone was doing a genital check at bathroom doors the way it was.

If you live as a man or as a woman when that's not your birth gender you are just trying to go to the bathroom where you will draw the least amount of attention.

That.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
13-07-2016, 12:52 PM
(20-06-2016 04:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The real issue with someone using a bathroom that does not correspond to their actual sex is if that person is doing so in order to perv-out. If Obama has his way, it will be easier for a perv to follow your daughter into the shower room at say a campground in a national park. That may not be Obama's intention, but it will be an unintended consequence.

This isn't the first and certainly will not be the last.

Man perving out in a Target Dressing Room
13-07-2016, 01:04 PM
(13-07-2016 12:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 04:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The real issue with someone using a bathroom that does not correspond to their actual sex is if that person is doing so in order to perv-out. If Obama has his way, it will be easier for a perv to follow your daughter into the shower room at say a campground in a national park. That may not be Obama's intention, but it will be an unintended consequence.

This isn't the first and certainly will not be the last.

and we should especially worry about transgender sex offenders because...?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
13-07-2016, 01:07 PM
(13-07-2016 01:04 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  This isn't the first and certainly will not be the last.

and we should especially worry about transgender sex offenders because...?

It is not about the transgendered, it is about sexual predators taking advantage of the law.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post