Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(13-07-2016 12:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 04:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The real issue with someone using a bathroom that does not correspond to their actual sex is if that person is doing so in order to perv-out. If Obama has his way, it will be easier for a perv to follow your daughter into the shower room at say a campground in a national park. That may not be Obama's intention, but it will be an unintended consequence.

This isn't the first and certainly will not be the last.

Man perving out in a Target Dressing Room

I've read reports of transvestites dressing up as women and going into women's bathrooms and dressing rooms and taking pictures for their own perverted uses for at least 45 years. Had nothing to do with anything Obama's done.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-07-2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex
(13-07-2016 01:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 01:04 PM)epronovost Wrote:  and we should especially worry about transgender sex offenders because...?

It is not about the transgendered, it is about sexual predators taking advantage of the law.

I don't think you or anybody can reasonably demonstrate that allowing officially transgender people to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with has a negative impact on people safety from voyeur, exibitionist and other sexual predator in public bathrooms and changing booths. Shouldn't we wait before throwing that sort of accusation and blame?

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
13-07-2016, 01:45 PM
(13-07-2016 01:18 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 01:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is not about the transgendered, it is about sexual predators taking advantage of the law.

I don't think you or anybody can reasonably demonstrate that allowing officially transgender people to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with has a negative impact on people safety from voyeur, exibitionist and other sexual predator in public bathrooms and changing booths. Shouldn't we wait before throwing that sort of accusation and blame?

I'm not making an accusation. I was clarifying what BlowJob was saying. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2016, 04:05 PM
The concept that has existed since the creation of public bathrooms... technically even existed as an option of possibility before bathrooms when you would just go to a hole or place a bit further from the communing area, still exists... okay.

I don't see the value of communicating about it in fear other than educating caution or else actually accept the real only types of solutions to it are high end security at public sectors and grant security camera clearance in more of your locations.

It's a sad reality that people will actually talk and say oh, how its so much scarier and worse out there these days to let kids go around or be a person on their own... It's horrible largely because how untrue that is. It's just a shift of public fear awareness that is hyped larger than what you wouldn't hear about in those grand good ole days.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-07-2016, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2016 05:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-07-2016 04:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The concept that has existed since the creation of public bathrooms... technically even existed as an option of possibility before bathrooms when you would just go to a hole or place a bit further from the communing area, still exists... okay.

I don't see the value of communicating about it in fear other than educating caution or else actually accept the real only types of solutions to it are high end security at public sectors and grant security camera clearance in more of your locations.

It's a sad reality that people will actually talk and say oh, how its so much scarier and worse out there these days to let kids go around or be a person on their own... It's horrible largely because how untrue that is. It's just a shift of public fear awareness that is hyped larger than what you wouldn't hear about in those grand good ole days.

What level of fear in the population is the tipping point where shit hits the fan? ..... rhetorical, just trying to collect topics for my capstone projects.

#sigh
13-07-2016, 05:43 PM
(21-06-2016 03:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 06:21 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You did not. You blamed it on Obama.

Obama's position is more detrimental than certain state legislatures(which you did not comprehend when I stated it in the OP) but the state legislature's actions also do more harm than good and should be opposed. This isn't an issue that needs to be regulated by the government.

I think the President will do just fine without any advice from you, Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-07-2016, 08:54 PM
I do not think the following sentence makes any sense.

Quote:Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier bioligical sex

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 09:35 PM
(13-07-2016 08:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I do not think the following sentence makes any sense.

Quote:Heywood thoughts about transgendered folk using shitters not of thier*bioligical sex

What's your problem. Your shitter doesn't have a "*bioligical* sex" ?

* their
*biological

You expect Blowme to write like he's edumatacated ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-07-2016, 12:18 AM
(13-07-2016 01:18 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 01:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is not about the transgendered, it is about sexual predators taking advantage of the law.

I think we can speculate that if we make it easier for a particular type of crime to be committed, then more of that type of crime will be committed. Now sometimes it is better to make it easier for a particular type of crime to be committed but not because you want more of that crime, but rather you want something else so bad you are willing to tolerate that increase in crime. You have a right to privacy in your own home. Because that right exist, some will abuse it and use their home for nefarious activities. It is a trade off and life is full of trade offs.

I really do not know for sure, but I do think the crime that occurred at the Target store would not have occurred if Target did not change their policy regarding transgender and bathroom/dressing rooms. Target's policy change made it easier for this man to commit the crime that he did.

For what it is worth, I think it is up to Target to set the rules that people are supposed to follow on their private property so if they want to welcome transvestites into their bathrooms/dressing rooms, they should be free to do so. Walmart should be free to enforce the rule that you have to use the dressing room/bathroom of your biological sex if they want.
14-07-2016, 12:36 AM
(14-07-2016 12:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I really do not know for sure, but I do think the crime that occurred at the Target store would not have occurred if Target did not change their policy regarding transgender and bathroom/dressing rooms. Target's policy change made it easier for this man to commit the crime that he did.

If true then what is different about America and the rest of the world that does not have these rules in place and allows trans people to use the facilities of their choice?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post