Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2012, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 12:34 PM by FSM_scot.)
Hi
Hi ya all...

Can you imagine this; Jesus is really an alien who lives in outer space on some planet
with the same charactors as an earth fly. Well he is a death god who is a invasive species to our earth flies when ever some one dies those flies come out of no where so does Jesus, but he wants a head start a simple tip that either you or some one else is dying a simple prayer is all that is necssary he craves that moresoul of food that the same earth flies are eager for. Jesus carries a pouch of opium like a medic when he first arrives he puffs it into your head real lucid dreaming. But watch out imagine this he takes you all the way back to his alien planet that looks like white sandstone with fog about 20 feet visbility. You may converse with the latest arrivals then spoof he flips his finger and you are put for an eternity into a sandstone cliff that is pourest with billions of others whaling of the treatment! Well I'm an early space and planet explorer and that was what I found out. If you would like to know about my early childhood? Here is a good E read title [LINK REMOVED] Thanks folks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: Hi
Sounds like the plot for a really really bad B-movie.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
15-10-2012, 03:55 PM
And he's gone, never to be seen again...who was that masked man?

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2012, 04:01 PM
This guy again? Is it too much to ask these people to at least state what drugs they are on before they leave? Just as a personal reference kind of thing. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-10-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that guy is Elvis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0R-4F0mzmU

15-10-2012, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2012 04:45 PM by Erxomai.)
Hi
(15-10-2012 04:01 PM)kim Wrote:  This guy again? Is it too much to ask these people to at least state what drugs they are on before they leave? Just as a personal reference kind of thing. Dodgy

Do we know this guy? I don't seem to have made his prior acquaintance.

EDIT:
Ah, nevermind.
Three threads to spam an awful book. Reason enough for instant banning, but he was warned a year ago by Deep, so that gave me extra satisfaction in swinging the hammer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-10-2012, 05:02 PM
(15-10-2012 04:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 04:01 PM)kim Wrote:  This guy again? Is it too much to ask these people to at least state what drugs they are on before they leave? Just as a personal reference kind of thing. Dodgy

Do we know this guy? I don't seem to have made his prior acquaintance.

EDIT:
Ah, nevermind.
Three threads to spam an awful book. Reason enough for instant banning, but he was warned a year ago by Deep, so that gave me extra satisfaction in swinging the hammer.

Thank you. Please delete his crap.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-10-2012, 11:36 AM
lollerskates

[Image: vjp09.gif]
16-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I think I had too much coffee this morning. The words on the page where screaming out of the computer screen and eating my face.

Yes, I'm making fun of the OP's writing style.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]