Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Hi
(20-11-2012 09:54 PM)Rum Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:40 PM)The Theist Wrote:  Hello. Idiot theists make great idiot atheists.
And which are you ?
He's the first one.

Welcome, btw, you fermented vegetable drink Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
20-11-2012, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2012 10:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2012 10:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:54 PM)Rum Wrote:  And which are you ?
He's the first one.

Welcome, btw, you fermented vegetable drink Big Grin

Yup, he needs a shitload more math and logic before he can even qualify as the latter.

Welcome Rummy, there's a few other drunks wandering around naked here just dicking with the idiots for our own personal amusement. You can recognize us 'cause we don't wear pants.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Fun fact about Rum; Rum is famously associated with pirates because privateers used to trade rum as it was valuable. Later when the privateers became pirates because they favored rum as privateers they continued to favor rum as pirates (though they did not need it to trade..) and hence rum is associated with pirates.
Also it originated from China.

As you were TTA, carry on about your business.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
20-11-2012, 10:28 PM
lol it seems there are some witty remarks to be had on this forum i like it Smile
20-11-2012, 10:30 PM
(20-11-2012 10:28 PM)Rum Wrote:  lol it seems there are some witty remarks to be had on this forum i like it Smile
Wit and fucking Erx's mom is our specialty.
Well.. The forum has the wit part down, I got the second part covered.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
Yea! KC is a lying douche! he promised me choc-chip cookies and all I got was raisin.. RAISIN!!
21-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Having had a chance to read through some of those NDE's from that link I posted. I am inclined to lean towards the conclusions drawn by the many researchers and doctors describing these experiences, as they do actually provide a great deal of at least circumstantial evidence for life after death, it seems at least to me illogical to conclude that every one of these professional people, who have had first hand testimony's from their patients, would lend credibility to this subject if it was entirely false.

It is also of particular interest that some of the accounts do indeed provide information that should not have been known to the patients.

I also find it interesting to note the descriptions of hell given by a lot of these people actually seem to match up, but unlike the bible version, this hell is not eternal and is created by your own mind and by the things you believe or have done on earth or by addictions to earthly pleasure that can't be satisfied in the spiritual.

They all seem to have a common theme however and that is a God of love.

It is the ones that mention Jesus or have bible references that give me pause, as either the experiences are what the people having them are what they expect to have, or those experiences may prove to be false. Either that or the bible flawed as it is would somehow need to be correct at least about some things, and I can find no reason to accept this, or any way to sort out what parts of it could be true if I did.

I am aware that the burden of actual proof has not been met as the evidence is simply circumstantial though, so cannot reliably say it proves anything.

lmao back to square one, I guess that's what would be agnostic atheism recognizing that you really don't know the answer.
21-11-2012, 12:42 AM
(20-11-2012 10:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fun fact about Rum; Rum is famously associated with pirates because privateers used to trade rum as it was valuable. Later when the privateers became pirates because they favored rum as privateers they continued to favor rum as pirates (though they did not need it to trade..) and hence rum is associated with pirates.

Which part was the fun fact? Or were you being ironic?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-11-2012, 03:06 AM
(21-11-2012 12:42 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 10:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fun fact about Rum; Rum is famously associated with pirates because privateers used to trade rum as it was valuable. Later when the privateers became pirates because they favored rum as privateers they continued to favor rum as pirates (though they did not need it to trade..) and hence rum is associated with pirates.

Which part was the fun fact? Or were you being ironic?
Dodgy

21-11-2012, 03:25 AM
[Image: alcool24.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Rum's post