Hi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Hi.
(31-12-2013 11:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Indirect stalking of a forum is still stalking. Angel

Who do you think you are to know how I got this information? Do you have some special power that let`s you observe my conversation on skype????

I made some very good and close friends on af with whom I kept up private contact even months before I was banned there.

I talk to them about various things reaching from work, cooking, sex, celebrations, pot, videogames, friends, family and other stuff.

This recent thing on the other forum simply upset one of my friends and then she mentioned it to me.

Do you always asume to know everything about the person with whom you talk?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 11:57 AM
(31-12-2013 08:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  from where do atheists get your morality?

Dodgy

*their

Capitalism is wage slavery. I cannot agree. I'm Gwyneth's bitch. I cannot agree. So there! And why the fuck you making an intro thread, you fucking fuck? Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2013, 12:00 PM
(31-12-2013 11:54 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Do you always asume to know everything about the person with whom you talk?

Ya know, when motherfuckers get riled up over simple shit, I tend to think they're hiding something. Tongue

I mean, how the fuck are you getting from point A (indirect stalking) to point B (assuming omniscience)? There's no correlation. You want correlation? You're a shit stirrer. I mentioned it. Case closed.

31-12-2013, 12:09 PM
(31-12-2013 12:00 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ya know, when motherfuckers get riled up over simple shit, I tend to think they're hiding something. Tongue

Hiding something? Are you some online psychologist?

Quote:I mean, how the fuck are you getting from point A (indirect stalking) to point B (assuming omniscience)? There's no correlation.

There is. I posted that something about a different forum was mentioned to me by a close friend who is on that forum. You emidiatly accuse me of stalking that forum out of the blue as if you knew what my private communications looked like.
I wasnt accusing you of stalking me, I was accusing you of assuming to much and making claims based on thin air.

Try to differenciate and actualy read what is in the post that you are replying to.

Quote: You want correlation? You're a shit stirrer. I mentioned it. Case closed.

Good. If you have made every conclusion that one could possibly make about my character out of 3 posts, then there is no need for you to ever reply to any of my posts again then. And you can ride into the dawn of knowing everything on you strawman.

31-12-2013, 12:10 PM
If you really believed this, you would be participating in Should Child Support Be Abolished?

I think you're just a hipster abolitionist, not a real one. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
31-12-2013, 12:12 PM
(31-12-2013 11:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 08:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  from where do atheists get your morality?

Dodgy

*their

Capitalism is wage slavery. I cannot agree. I'm Gwyneth's bitch. I cannot agree. So there! And why the fuck you making an intro thread, you fucking fuck? Big Grin

Thanks for the re-rail after your derail.

... 'cause I never did an intro. so I'm just tidying up loose ends.

Consider Is a 'bitch' a voluntary slave?

31-12-2013, 12:14 PM
(31-12-2013 12:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider Is a 'bitch' a voluntary slave?

bitch (bch)
n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog.
2. Offensive
a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
b. A lewd woman.
c. A man considered to be weak or contemptible.
3. Slang A complaint.
4. Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult.
v. bitched, bitch·ing, bitch·es Slang
v.intr.
To complain; grumble.
v.tr.
To botch; bungle. Often used with up.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bitch

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-12-2013, 12:17 PM
(31-12-2013 12:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you really believed this, you would be participating in Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Sell it to me. It's 10x20 posts long. Is there anything that hasn't been said?

31-12-2013, 12:30 PM
(31-12-2013 12:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 12:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  If you really believed this, you would be participating in Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Sell it to me. It's 10x20 posts long. Is there anything that hasn't been said?

Just sayin' a True Abolitionist ™ would be there. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
31-12-2013, 12:33 PM
(31-12-2013 12:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 11:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dodgy

*their

Thanks for the re-rail after your derail.

... 'cause I never did an intro. so I'm just tidying up loose ends.

Consider Is a 'bitch' a voluntary slave?

What I mean to say is that labels are contemptuous. How you define yourself is your business, but the idea of "slavery" is one that I... kinda get excited about. Big Grin

"Abolitionist," as has been mentioned, is archaic; and for myself, and being American, I'm atheist just because. It's a political position, and while I do not know the politics of Singapore, I do know the politics (to an extent) of America.