Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi
Hi. I already recognize a couple of you from the other forum I'm on.
I'm a bit alarmed to see there's a Pablo already here, but it's OK I've calmed down now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Hi
Which other forum is that?

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
27-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Welcome aboard. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-08-2014, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2014 12:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Hey PP. I'm BB.

Welcome.

One Summer I worked for a hospital administrator. Everyone called him "Pee-pee", (as in "pee-pee, wet pants") cuz he was such a dolt. (Dumb as dog shit....got his job as his wife's dad was chairman of the board). "Pee pee this" and "pee pee that". One day I accidentally said it to his face, we were in such a habit of it.
Fortunately for me, he didn't hear me, or it would have been an untimely end to any medical career I may have. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-08-2014, 02:58 PM
(27-08-2014 12:26 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Which other forum is that?

It's just called the atheist forums, it's pretty much the same layout as this.
28-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Welcome to TTA.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
28-08-2014, 11:19 AM
welcome to the real forum Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)