Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi
Hi,

I started listening to The Thinking Atheist this year. I've gone back and listened to several of the older episodes. The podcast has been an instrumental part in my deconversion from Christianity this year. I'm looking forward to the forum and being part of a freethinking online community.

Thanks,
Michael
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hurley4815's post
28-08-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Hi
Welcome aboard, Michael.

Welcome to the light Smile

28-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Welcome Michael! This forum is heavy on resources and intelligent people if you ever have any doubts or questions I'm sure you can find what your looking for here Smile We are also a silly group of people and if your just looking for general entertainment, you can find that here too.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-08-2014, 09:42 AM
(28-08-2014 09:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome Michael! This forum is heavy on resources and intelligent people if you ever have any doubts or questions I'm sure you can find what your looking for here Smile We are also a silly group of people and if your just looking for general entertainment, you can find that here too.

The intelligent and silly groups do overlap, you know. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2014, 09:46 AM
Welcome, relax and enjoy your stay, let me or anyone know if you have any questions, see ya around the forums.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
28-08-2014, 09:54 AM
(28-08-2014 09:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 09:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome Michael! This forum is heavy on resources and intelligent people if you ever have any doubts or questions I'm sure you can find what your looking for here Smile We are also a silly group of people and if your just looking for general entertainment, you can find that here too.

The intelligent and silly groups do overlap, you know. Big Grin

They do! How could I be so careless and forget that Ohmy

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Welcome to TTA.

New members bring the donuts.

I hope you didn't forget them.

I like the ones with chocolate icing and sprinkles.

Angel

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
28-08-2014, 11:15 AM
(28-08-2014 09:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  New members bring the donuts.

She just tries to shift the burden of proof Wink.

Welcome among the (sometimes) thinking atheists.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zur├╝cklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 1 user Likes therealJim's post
28-08-2014, 11:25 AM
(28-08-2014 11:15 AM)therealJim Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 09:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  New members bring the donuts.

She just tries to shift the burden of proof Wink.

Welcome among the (sometimes) thinking atheists.

Shhh, I want donuts! Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user