Hi!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2015, 08:34 AM
RE: Hi!
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Welcome aboard! Nice to meet you! Big Grin

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes LostLegend's post
11-05-2015, 11:29 AM
(10-05-2015 07:51 AM)iBananya Wrote:  Hello everybody!

Hope you're all well! My name is Anastasia but you can call me Anya Smile I stumbled on this forum while reading some stuff on Twitter, and spent some time browsing around! It looks like a great place full of good conversation and fun people, so I decided to join! Looking forward to participating with you all Smile

Great! Glad to have you onboard. Welcome, let me know if you need anything.

Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Thank you again everyone for the kind words and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you all! Big Grin

"Science doesn't know everything, and doesn't claim to. Religion knows nothing, but claims to know all"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Hi Anya. Hope we can help you carry the heathen torch to your country, or at least turn up the brightness. ;-)
13-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-05-2015, 04:26 PM
(10-05-2015 07:51 AM)iBananya Wrote:  Hope you're all well! My name is Anastasia but you can call me Anya.

Yeah, well it ain't up to you. I'm calling you ImBananas. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post