Hi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Hi.
(25-02-2016 12:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 11:52 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  no surprise. that post is from

What post is from today at 5:05? Not Godship's.

[Image: ds23ndqhy9pi.png]
and since I wrote that yesterday, yesterday = today

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2016, 03:57 AM
(26-02-2016 03:17 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  What post is from today at 5:05? Not Godship's.

mind = blown Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Drive by. Scared off?

If not, hello.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-02-2016, 05:52 AM
(26-02-2016 03:17 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  What post is from today at 5:05? Not Godship's.

What is your local time?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-02-2016, 10:48 AM
(26-02-2016 05:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 03:17 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  [Image: ds23ndqhy9pi.png]

What is your local time?

it's + 1

(according to this map https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...Zones.png)

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
26-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Am I the only one who started hearing Shirley Temple singing "On the God ship, Lollipop" when I read that name?

ETA: For those who don't know the reference...

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Hello Godship, it's interesting to see a Christian here. I find Christianity morally wrong but I find most Christians are pretty nice, thoughtful and just want the same things I want in life, a good job, love, knowledge, etc. It will be cool to see you around. I strongly feel no believer can be reasonable unless their faith can stand some scrutiny, most Christians can't stand to be questioned, but I found I became a better Atheist by learning more about them and debating them. I'm sure your God is personal since most believers feel God believes the same as them about pretty much everything even if it goes against the Bible. I look forward to seeing you around as I am also new and am just feeling this forum out.
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
26-02-2016, 11:01 PM
(26-02-2016 11:02 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Am I the only one who started hearing Shirley Temple singing "On the God ship, Lollipop" when I read that name?

ETA: For those who don't know the reference...

Oh if you only knew....

As a child I endured endless teasing from my family for "being" shirley temple, because I had very curly very blonde hair. Endless. This teasing of course included me having to watch these movies. So thanks for the tramatizing memories sir. Thank you. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-02-2016, 07:58 AM
(24-02-2016 10:05 PM)Godship Wrote:  I believe in God, and I believe in Godship--relationship, not religion. I believe a Godship is individualized to each person, just like any relationship. You wouldn't have the same relationship w/Bob as I would, but Bob is still Bob.

That is true, but around here he’s known as Girlyman, or simply as Girly. Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-02-2016, 08:12 AM
(24-02-2016 10:05 PM)Godship Wrote:  I believe in God, and I believe in Godship--relationship, not religion. I believe a Godship is individualized to each person, just like any relationship. You wouldn't have the same relationship w/Bob as I would, but Bob is still Bob.
I am also a Christian, but don't believe non-Christians are evil or something. My religion is a part of how I grow my Godship and learn OF God, but I have to get to KNOW Him for myself.
I don't see my belief as a gamble. Aiming to do good, not harm others, and stay strong in "bad" times--hopefully that's universal. Some people are more selfish & less considerate than others, but being "a good person" isn't a religious thing. I've had experiences where I've said, "Ok, God, show me you're real & please do this," & something happens in the affirmative. When what I want doesn't happen, I still believe b/c it's realistic that everyone won't always get his/her way. I tried-- I keep my faith.
There are definitely a lot of things I don't know, probably won't ever know, am still learning, and need to learn; but that's not a theist thing-- that's a human thing.
I would con't, but I think I'll stop or this might not get read if it's too long. (lol)
Love, Peace, & Godship
~J.D.
Link removed cos reasons

I knew a guy in 1998 who said that Jesus was on a Godship circling the earth and would be landing on Jan 1 of 2001. I missed him, didn't you?