Hi.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Hi.
(26-02-2016 11:02 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Am I the only one who started hearing Shirley Temple singing "On the God ship, Lollipop" when I read that name?

Yes. Angel

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Sorry, Hobbitgirl! Didn't mean to traumatize you. As a fellow "curly-haired-freak", I feel some of your pain, even if I was never compared to ST. I just got/get compared to every curly-haired white guy who has ever been seen on TV. Thankfully, "That 70's Show" did a lot to help our image... thanks, Danny Masterson!

And HoC... yeah, yeah. I was raised on old movies, especially musicals, because that's what happens when your mother is both a theatre professor and also a Christian fundamentalist who believed an evangelist who preached that cable/network television is, quote, "Satan's way of sneaking into your home". So we'd check out "approved" older stuff from the library or the church's video collection (not all of which was terrible). It means I can sing every pre-1994 Broadway tune, too... come to think of it, I may be the best evidence that sexuality is fixed at birth. If bringing me up on musicals didn't "turn me gay", nothing will! *grin*

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-02-2016, 08:13 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
27-02-2016, 09:40 PM
(27-02-2016 08:01 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Sorry, Hobbitgirl! Didn't mean to traumatize you. As a fellow "curly-haired-freak", I feel some of your pain, even if I was never compared to ST. I just got/get compared to every curly-haired white guy who has ever been seen on TV. Thankfully, "That 70's Show" did a lot to help our image... thanks, Danny Masterson!

And HoC... yeah, yeah. I was raised on old movies, especially musicals, because that's what happens when your mother is both a theatre professor and also a Christian fundamentalist who believed an evangelist who preached that cable/network television is, quote, "Satan's way of sneaking into your home". So we'd check out "approved" older stuff from the library or the church's video collection (not all of which was terrible). It means I can sing every pre-1994 Broadway tune, too... come to think of it, I may be the best evidence that sexuality is fixed at birth. If bringing me up on musicals didn't "turn me gay", nothing will! *grin*

I may forgive you one day. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
10-03-2016, 12:07 PM
(25-02-2016 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Let's see. Consider

- On the forum for 3 minutes 8 seconds.
- Only one post.
- Gone since then.

Drive-by? You decide.

okay, he's not comming back. you win Dodgy

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
10-03-2016, 12:10 PM
(10-03-2016 12:07 PM)thatoneguy Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 10:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Let's see. Consider

- On the forum for 3 minutes 8 seconds.
- Only one post.
- Gone since then.

Drive-by? You decide.

okay, he's not comming back. you win Dodgy

It could be a long cruise. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-03-2016, 12:41 PM
lol classic. The dude literally made the single post, and never even logged back in to view the responses. Fucking trolls these days. I especially dislike trolls who kick in the door bloviating about the power of the their made up god, then scurry off before I can publicly drag them around the schoolyard while spanking them with the knowledge stick. They just don't make them like they used to. Not sure which flavor of delusion I prefer, the one hit drive by wonders, or the bat shit crazy refuse to acknowledge evidence while bleating they are whooping our ass types.....looking at you wolf (banned) and COTW. Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post