Hi!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Hi!
Hi Jule. Welcome to TTA.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Welcome.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Welcome! ! Thumbsup

☆☆☆
25-05-2016, 06:08 AM
(24-05-2016 08:39 AM)jewbel Wrote:  Hi everyone!

My name is Jule. I'm from the Philippines and I was a Catholic until I stopped going to church a few years back. But it was only this year that I actively sought out answers to arm myself in case my family will find out that I'm an atheist and will try to "convert" me back.

Hello

You don't actually need answers, "I don't know" is an honest response. What you need is questions for them. That will show plainly that they don't have answers either.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
25-05-2016, 06:12 AM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-05-2016, 05:53 PM
(24-05-2016 08:39 AM)jewbel Wrote:  Hi everyone!

My name is Jule. I'm from the Philippines and I was a Catholic until I stopped going to church a few years back. But it was only this year that I actively sought out answers to arm myself in case my family will find out that I'm an atheist and will try to "convert" me back.

Welcome back to your default state of atheism. Yes

Let me know if you need anything.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)