Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Hi
Hi, my name is Alyssa. I'm going to be honest and say that I am a devoted Christian. However, I don't plan on converting anyone, calling anyone out because they don't believe, or being mean. I love and accept everyone for who they are. I'm here for anyone who wants to ask me any questions, and I hope to learn more about why you don't believe. Either way, I'll probably more of an observer than anything. Anyway, I guess that's it. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like alyssa2017's post
21-03-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: Hi
Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-03-2017, 04:28 PM
(21-03-2017 03:55 PM)alyssa2017 Wrote:  Hi, my name is Alyssa. I'm going to be honest and say that I am a devoted Christian. However, I don't plan on converting anyone, calling anyone out because they don't believe, or being mean. I love and accept everyone for who they are. I'm here for anyone who wants to ask me any questions, and I hope to learn more about why you don't believe. Either way, I'll probably more of an observer than anything. Anyway, I guess that's it. Smile

We have more than a few theist types here...

welcome.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Welcome aboard! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Welcome to TTA. Shy

We're worth observing.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Quote:However, I don't plan on converting anyone, calling anyone out because they don't believe, or being mean.

Gee. Thanks for not calling me out. I'll try to reciprocate that generous courtesy.

Is there anything special about you that might inspire inquiry or is it your Christianity that we might find so intriguing?

I'm ImFred by the way. Let me know if you have any questions!
[+] 2 users Like I'mFred's post
21-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Welcome! Hope we do not scare you too much Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
21-03-2017, 05:44 PM
(21-03-2017 03:55 PM)alyssa2017 Wrote:  I hope to learn more about why you don't believe.

Hi. I don't believe because I've never found any good reason to think any of it is actually true. If you think there are good reasons I suggest starting another thread in the atheism and theism section and present them.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
21-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Welcome! Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 1 user Likes Dr H's post
21-03-2017, 08:15 PM
(21-03-2017 03:55 PM)alyssa2017 Wrote:  Hi, my name is Alyssa. I'm going to be honest and say that I am a devoted Christian. However, I don't plan on converting anyone, calling anyone out because they don't believe, or being mean. I love and accept everyone for who they are. I'm here for anyone who wants to ask me any questions, and I hope to learn more about why you don't believe. Either way, I'll probably more of an observer than anything. Anyway, I guess that's it. Smile

> What specific sect do you belong to? How did you acquire your Christian beliefs?

> Incidentally, I'm an ex-Roman Catholic.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post