Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Rainbow Hi
Hi Im from Uk, 31 and have been raised as a christian and in a christian family all my life, I left my homechurch late last year (which had been going for 5 years) and still lived in fear that bad stuff was going to happen to me and my family for doing so. But my life has gone from strength to strength and my family is sooo much happier. However the members of our very small home church consisted of just family, so I have lost my mum and sisters through leaving Undecided , but I have gained so much more worthwhile family and friends in the process Smile .
Having looked at youtube clips, thinking atheist on Facebook etc has confirmed I made the right decision!! My husband became an atheist through my being in the home church and so have a couple of other leavers of it!! Says it all really. Look forward to speaking more and reading other peoples experiences x Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 03:49 AM
RE: Hi
Hi Moderators, can you delete this one please xx
05-07-2012, 04:48 PM
(05-07-2012 03:13 AM)true2heart Wrote:  Hi Im from Uk, 31 and have been raised as a christian and in a christian family all my life, I left my homechurch late last year (which had been going for 5 years) and still lived in fear that bad stuff was going to happen to me and my family for doing so. But my life has gone from strength to strength and my family is sooo much happier. However the members of our very small home church consisted of just family, so I have lost my mum and sisters through leaving Undecided , but I have gained so much more worthwhile family and friends in the process Smile .
Having looked at youtube clips, thinking atheist on Facebook etc has confirmed I made the right decision!! My husband became an atheist through my being in the home church and so have a couple of other leavers of it!! Says it all really. Look forward to speaking more and reading other peoples experiences x Drinking Beverage
Welcome to the group.
Hope the familial probbies clear up in time if thats what you want......... Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
06-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Thank you, so do I . I worry about them you know and what they are led to believe might mean for them, not going to the doctors etc.