Hi Again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Hi Again
Welcome back.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
25-10-2016, 02:31 PM
I'm glad you're back for seconds since I like what you post on AF. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 02:33 PM
(25-10-2016 02:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm glad you're back for seconds since I like what you post on AF. Thumbsup

Thanks. Smile I've left AF for the forseeable future so this seems a good place to land.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 3 users Like thesummerqueen's post
25-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Yes, I've seen a little of your posting on AF.org. But I don't hang out there much. Only if I have time, and have read everything here. Nothing wrong with AF.org AFAIK, it just has a different vibe than this place.
25-10-2016, 02:44 PM
(25-10-2016 02:33 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  
(25-10-2016 02:31 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm glad you're back for seconds since I like what you post on AF. Thumbsup

Thanks. Smile I've left AF for the forseeable future so this seems a good place to land.

I see, we'll have to come back to that.

Anyway I'm looking forward to your stay, hope you like it here.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-10-2016, 02:56 PM
The SQ is great. I remember her from Atheist forums. Sadly I've not been able to sign in there.

Welcome. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-10-2016, 03:02 PM
(25-10-2016 02:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The SQ is great. I remember her from Atheist forums. Sadly I've not been able to sign in there.

Welcome. Smile

That's alright Smile It means we get you to ourselves. Fuck those guys.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-10-2016, 03:06 PM
(25-10-2016 02:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  The SQ is great. I remember her from Atheist forums. Sadly I've not been able to sign in there.

Welcome. Smile

Why the hell not?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
25-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Hello, dear.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
25-10-2016, 03:22 PM
(25-10-2016 02:33 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  

That comment begs elucidation, but you are certainly a welcome presence here. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post