Hi Everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Hi Everyone.
(26-02-2015 05:43 PM)ThreadingHurricanes Wrote:  No I live in NC, I'm just a fan of astronomy and meteorology. Thanks for the welcome!

Can't wait to track our hurricanes coming up, huh?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Welcome!
27-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Hello! Big Grin

And Hug for your troubles. Smile
27-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Hi ThreadingHurricanes - dive right in, the water's fine.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
27-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Hi Everyone.
Oh, by the way, if you're near Raleigh, there is occasionally a Happy Heathen Hour for adults. It's actually in Cary, and it's held by Triangle Freethought Society.
I think they also hold some in Chapel Hill.

There's also FAAST - Freethinkers, Agnostics, Atheists & Secularists of the Triangle. I haven't gone to their meetings yet, but I just wanted to pass them along.
27-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Welcome!

You can always try looking on Meetup.com for a group of like minded thinkers. I have found local Humanist groups near me that meet fairly often.
[+] 1 user Likes Noelani's post
01-03-2015, 09:45 PM
(27-02-2015 05:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Oh, by the way, if you're near Raleigh, there is occasionally a Happy Heathen Hour for adults. It's actually in Cary, and it's held by Triangle Freethought Society.
I think they also hold some in Chapel Hill.

There's also FAAST - Freethinkers, Agnostics, Atheists & Secularists of the Triangle. I haven't gone to their meetings yet, but I just wanted to pass them along.

I'm more in Western NC, but one of my college considerations is Chapel Hill, so if I ever have the opportunity to make it up towards Raleigh I would love to check them out.