Hi Fellow Atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Hi Fellow Atheists
Sorry but, there's no "belief" in atheism.

The moose out front should have told you. Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
12-09-2016, 02:17 PM
(12-09-2016 02:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Sorry but, there's no "belief" in atheism.

I'm sorry that I have made such terrible mistake so early. What should I say instead? I am anxious about any possible heresies I may make unintentionally now that I have discovered atheism and it's wonderful prophet science... I Heart science
12-09-2016, 02:22 PM
Heresies? Prophet? Trolling is hiting a new low. Signum temporis I guess.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
12-09-2016, 02:30 PM
(12-09-2016 02:17 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Sorry but, there's no "belief" in atheism.

I'm sorry that I have made such terrible mistake so early. What should I say instead? I am anxious about any possible heresies I may make unintentionally now that I have discovered atheism and it's wonderful prophet science... I Heart science

I hope you are not a poser, we don't take kindly to posers.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2016, 02:37 PM
(12-09-2016 02:22 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Heresies? Prophet? Trolling is hiting a new low. Signum temporis I guess.

I am terribly sorry that you doubt my faith. I can assure you I am a genuine if not newbie atheist. I was a baptist christian and I still use the same method of thinking that I was raised with in all my 32 years. It's old habits of language from my rotten indoctrinationAngry into the disgusting cult of christianity!
12-09-2016, 02:39 PM
(12-09-2016 02:37 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:22 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Heresies? Prophet? Trolling is hiting a new low. Signum temporis I guess.

I am terribly sorry that you doubt my faith. I can assure you I am a genuine if not newbie atheist. I was a baptist christian and I still use the same method of thinking that I was raised with in all my 32 years. It's old habits of language from my rotten indoctrinationAngry into the disgusting cult of christianity!

You smell funny.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-09-2016, 02:39 PM
(12-09-2016 02:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:17 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  I'm sorry that I have made such terrible mistake so early. What should I say instead? I am anxious about any possible heresies I may make unintentionally now that I have discovered atheism and it's wonderful prophet science... I Heart science

I hope you are not a poser, we don't take kindly to posers.

No please! I beg of you give me a change and don't excommunicate me for heresy because I still don't know the proper etiquette of atheism. I am a fast learning please! I can learn.
12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
(12-09-2016 02:39 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:30 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I hope you are not a poser, we don't take kindly to posers.

No please! I beg of you give me a change and don't excommunicate me for heresy because I still don't know the proper etiquette of atheism. I am a fast learning please! I can learn.

Drop the act. You're not fooling anyone. If you are an atheist, good for you. What you definitely are is a troll.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
12-09-2016, 03:18 PM
(12-09-2016 03:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:39 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  No please! I beg of you give me a change and don't excommunicate me for heresy because I still don't know the proper etiquette of atheism. I am a fast learning please! I can learn.

Drop the act. You're not fooling anyone. If you are an atheist, good for you. What you definitely are is a troll.
No please allow me to explain.

I was raised christian. Christianity was thought to me in the home and at school. During this time religion so restricted my mind I wasn't able to learn science at all. I look at science book and I could only see jesus face! What psychosis of the most disposable kind is religion? I could not do math I could barely count all I could think of was Leviticus and Psalms.

So I find myself today barely literate and without any scientific education because of damned curesed religion!! so console me my brother and have pity as religion controlled my mind but now I am free! I can now look on science and feel it's majestic glory now that god .. now that god.. emm. hmm. now that god is not making not learn science n dat huh? hmmm OH I love science and reason did I mention?Tongue
12-09-2016, 03:21 PM
(12-09-2016 03:18 PM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 03:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  Drop the act. You're not fooling anyone. If you are an atheist, good for you. What you definitely are is a troll.
No please allow me to explain.

I was raised christian. Christianity was thought to me in the home and at school. During this time religion so restricted my mind I wasn't able to learn science at all. I look at science book and I could only see jesus face! What psychosis of the most disposable kind is religion? I could not do math I could barely count all I could think of was Leviticus and Psalms.

So I find myself today barely literate and without any scientific education because of damned curesed religion!! so console me my brother and have pity as religion controlled my mind but now I am free! I can now look on science and feel it's majestic glory now that god .. now that god.. emm. hmm. now that god is not making not learn science n dat huh? hmmm OH I love science and reason did I mention?Tongue

Rolleyes Christ. You might actually be alright. Please don't turn out to be a douchebag. I hate when people with a sense of humour do that.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post